Argument from Churchill seems to be a common play from neo-nachos and coconut deniers. Must be a reaction of "wtf, pwnd?!" when it comes to Churchill. Strange obsession that.
Still a derail and not relevant to the topic of the thread.
Now, how long did that racially pure Third Reich last, again? And, except for mass murder on a scale and a method previously literally unimaginable, what cultural and scientific and other achievements did it have, exactly?
Now, how long did that racially pure Third Reich last, again? And, except for mass murder on a scale and a method previously literally unimaginable, what cultural and scientific and other achievements did it have, exactly?

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/AkteSobibor.pdf
For future reference, brand new revisionist book on Sobibor by Mattogno and Graf.
Paper version will arrive later this year.
Have not read it yet.
Conclusion: no gas chambers, 10,000 dead instead of the official 170,000 death toll.
In German, so you can go back to your television sets. Nothing to be seen here.
Not a word about extermination.
Really? Eugene M. Kulischer who in [drumroll] 1943 wrote:
"At the present time, millions of Jews are being murdered by the Germans."
Eugene M. Kulischer.Source?
Eugene M. Kulischer.
The source of the quotation is Eugene M. Kulischer. I see this as an encouragement for you to get acquainted with all his books/writings, whatever the year of publication. Hint don't just look for the quoted line, you'll find it along the way, and don't stop reading when you do. Don't stop reading until you reach at least 1948.No kidding!
Obviously I was asking for the source of the quotation.
Cannot be found back with google.
Maybe your left thumb was the source?
No kidding!
Obviously I was asking for the source of the 1943 quotation.
Cannot be found back with google.
It is not very likely that the authors of the Sobibor book would have used Kulischer as a source to debunk extermination claims if said Kulischer had opined that the Germans had indeed exterminated in 1943 already.
Maybe your left thumb was the source?
The source of the quotation is Eugene M. Kulischer. I see this as an encouragement for you to get acquainted with all his books/writings, whatever the year of publication. Hint don't just look for the quoted line, you'll find it along the way, and don't stop reading when you do. Don't stop reading until you reach at least 1948.
How are the translations coming, btw? Have you found anything that actually addresses the specific material I directed you to before?
- BSO is playing games, likely because he made the statement up.
- I am fluent in french so I don't need translations. We discussed Natzweiler before.