• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split From Kamikaze Attacks and the Effect of Speed

Jammonius, let's establish something here before we continue further.

Are you the same person who used to post at the Wired New York forum under the user name of JerryL? It certainly appears so to me, but I'd like to be clear on this before engaging with you further.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
3879994215_77f4f4c823_o.jpg


I don't get it. Why isn't the apple exploding with equal veracity out of the impact point on the right!?!

Apples and bullets are part of the Inside Job!?!
 
I love to see you guys talking to a avid balloon juice drinker and absolute crazy who thinks he makes sense.

Most entertaining but what is the point in engaging someone so obvious dishonest?

LOL
 
3879994215_77f4f4c823_o.jpg


I don't get it. Why isn't the apple exploding with equal veracity out of the impact point on the right!?!

Apples and bullets are part of the Inside Job!?!

The same principle was tragically illustrated with John F. Kennedys head.

This is "Bill Nye The Science Guy" level of knowledge but truthers can't grasp even that.
 
<snip>


I said:

"If there are any of you who were present in NYC in lower Manhattan especially, on 9/11, please say what you saw and what you heard?

I have posed that question on boards before and gotten very interesting results. The most interesting of which, to me, was the following one:

Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Post #157

..."


So, I was asking if there might be similarly situated posters here on this the JREF forum who were present in NYC on 9/11; and I was asking for them to post up what they saw and heard just as had happened in another message board.

By the way, another element here is that the quote I am speaking of was on the Randi Rhodes Message Board. Someone here has posted up a claim involving Wired NY, to which I am choosing not to reply to.

The only thing I will say here is that the witness quote I am talking about is jr343, a poster to RRMB.

Is that clear?

Your assumptions are mistaken and I am sorry you found it necessary to pose your queries without double checking for accuracy first.


(waves hand frantically)

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! Me! I know!

Well, thanks for calling on me, Teach! I witnessed the second plane* hitting WTC 2. I was as close as many people in lower Manhattan, but I was across the river (10 Exchange Place, right on the river and right opposite the towers and WFC). Ergo, I had an unobstructed view and equally (and more importantly as counter to your idiotic contentions) nothing to create an echo or any other sound effect.

Would you like to know how I first detected the plane*? Go on,.... ask!

I heard it.

It was coming from the area to the southwest of us (maybe WSW?) out past Liberty Park/Statue of Liberty and was therefore out over my right shoulder (as I looked across at the disaster already unfolding in Tower 1), so it was blocked by my own building.

But before we saw it (yes, "we" - there were dozens of us watching out of the windows), we all heard it. All we could see in the air was choppers and I remember thinking initially that that one chopper must be really loud because it sure sounded like a JET ENGINE. It was VERY LOUD. And then we saw the 767 come screaming into our line of vision (screaming - that's a euphemism for going real fast and real loud), and even on that first day, a number of us commented within moments that he seemed to be "gunning the engines, flooring it, revving the thing.....".

And there was no subway running under 10 Exchange Place, not that you could ever hear, because you couldn't hear the PATH train from the streets at that location. This I know from having worked there for almost ten years and never once being able to tell that a train had just passed regardless that two hundred people were now coming out of the station exit.

*Please note.... "planes". Not "shadow thingy" (that would be so precious if you were my kid - he's 18 months - for a supposed thinking adult, though, that's just plain pathetic, sick and wrong).

As I mentioned, there were dozens of people watching with me, and hundreds, if not thousands more downstairs when we were asked to evacuate our buildings. Strangers were crying on strangers' shoulders, Republicans were talking to Socialists, Blacks and Whites and Browns were all upset together, and we talked.... boy did we talk. It was like it was the only thing keeping us sane.

Number of persons who said, "That sure didn't sound like no plane to me." = 0
Number of persons who said, "You sure that was a plane? Sure looked like a shadow thing." = 0
Number of persons who said, "That sumbitz was so loud, I thought it was coming into our building and not going across the river." = 14
Number of persons who said, "I swear, it sounded like he was putting the throttle all the way forward and gaining speed at the end, there." = 20
Number of persons who said, "Just think, nine years from now, one of us is going to be arguing with deranged people on the internet about what just happened." = 0

So now you have both Big Al and I. We saw and heard it. Where are you taking our statements? You going to add them to your body of evidence? Or are you going to just ignore them until you can find another person's partial account and twist that to serve your own morbid fantasies?
(I'm voting that you'll go for the latter.)
 
Either refute or concede, please.


Jammonius -Did you write the following?

(Open Quote)"While I respect your analysis of the hole, I don't think it is persuasive. You may recall that there was no debris whatsoever caused by the event in question. Even if you accredit the Naudet film, which I do not as it looks fake to me, you'll nonetheless have to acknowledge that almost no debris was seen to fall from WTC 1 and certainly not anything discernible as widebody jetliner wreckage.

Here, it is also appropriate to recall the eyewitness testimony that I have previously posted; that of Chief Cassono who stated, in substance, that he saw no plane wreckage or debris at all. That is not his exact quote, but I have posted it exactly elsewhere in this thread at least twice.

So, what can be seen here is that my contention is supported by two different independent sources that have some value such that it can be reasonably stated that the hole seen in the photo does not comport with or match very well the debris that resulted from the alleged plane crash, as confirmed by two sources, one a video (that is admittedly questionable) and also by a key eyewitness, one who had a duty to look for debris and who reported not finding any" (close quote)
 
Didn't one of the engines from Flight 11 end up in the Marriott pool? How does one suppose that happened?

Foolmewunz, it's always fascinating hearing the different stories of people who were there. One thing they have in common is that it was one of the most unforgettable events in their lives. A poster on another board recounted her harrowing tale of descending the stairs from the 43rd (?) floor of tower 1 while the building creaked and groaned and seemed out of alignment, and water ran down the stairs from the broken pipes and sprinkler systems. When she got to the plaza, there were burning plane parts on the plaza, and a cop or fireman yelled at her to run and not look back. Things and bodies were falling from the building. She worked for the port authority, and lost a number of co-workers.

The extent that truthers have to go to in order to cling to their delusions is utterly remarkable. Hubcaps? Subway cars? Really?

I would like jammonius to tell us now what he thinks THIS is and how he thinks it got there:wtcwheel.jpg
 
posters,

what you are witnessing in all it's ugly glory is an actual no planer in action. Breathe it all in folks. That is the aroma of somebody actually trying to debate that an event that was witnessed by hundreds if not thousands of people and filmed from dozens of different angles and different cameras. It's the smell of somebody debating a position so untenable, so ludicrous, that his opponents not only believe he is wrong, but have begun to suspect he may have clinical issues.

This is just some kind of leg-pulling exercise, folks. There can be no other explanation.
 
The extent that truthers have to go to in order to cling to their delusions is utterly remarkable. Hubcaps? Subway cars? Really?

I would like jammonius to tell us now what he thinks THIS is and how he thinks it got there:View attachment 17223

Simple. DEW. He is an advocate of Dr Judy. I believe our friend Jam maybe Jerry Leaphart. Explains everything.
 
Now, whenever you'd like to get back to substantive dialogue, let me know.

Jammonius, what substantive dialogue have you been part of? You have shown breathtaking ignorance on EVERY subject raised to date. All you have is irrational suspicions and no evidence to back them up. Even when the math and physics are explained (and they can't lie!) you still don't accept that you are just plain wrong.
 
(waves hand frantically)

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! Me! I know!

Well, thanks for calling on me, Teach! I witnessed the second plane* hitting WTC 2. I was as close as many people in lower Manhattan, but I was across the river (10 Exchange Place, right on the river and right opposite the towers and WFC). Ergo, I had an unobstructed view and equally (and more importantly as counter to your idiotic contentions) nothing to create an echo or any other sound effect.

Would you like to know how I first detected the plane*? Go on,.... ask!

I heard it.

It was coming from the area to the southwest of us (maybe WSW?) out past Liberty Park/Statue of Liberty and was therefore out over my right shoulder (as I looked across at the disaster already unfolding in Tower 1), so it was blocked by my own building.

But before we saw it (yes, "we" - there were dozens of us watching out of the windows), we all heard it. All we could see in the air was choppers and I remember thinking initially that that one chopper must be really loud because it sure sounded like a JET ENGINE. It was VERY LOUD. And then we saw the 767 come screaming into our line of vision (screaming - that's a euphemism for going real fast and real loud), and even on that first day, a number of us commented within moments that he seemed to be "gunning the engines, flooring it, revving the thing.....".

And there was no subway running under 10 Exchange Place, not that you could ever hear, because you couldn't hear the PATH train from the streets at that location. This I know from having worked there for almost ten years and never once being able to tell that a train had just passed regardless that two hundred people were now coming out of the station exit.

*Please note.... "planes". Not "shadow thingy" (that would be so precious if you were my kid - he's 18 months - for a supposed thinking adult, though, that's just plain pathetic, sick and wrong).

As I mentioned, there were dozens of people watching with me, and hundreds, if not thousands more downstairs when we were asked to evacuate our buildings. Strangers were crying on strangers' shoulders, Republicans were talking to Socialists, Blacks and Whites and Browns were all upset together, and we talked.... boy did we talk. It was like it was the only thing keeping us sane.

Number of persons who said, "That sure didn't sound like no plane to me." = 0
Number of persons who said, "You sure that was a plane? Sure looked like a shadow thing." = 0
Number of persons who said, "That sumbitz was so loud, I thought it was coming into our building and not going across the river." = 14
Number of persons who said, "I swear, it sounded like he was putting the throttle all the way forward and gaining speed at the end, there." = 20
Number of persons who said, "Just think, nine years from now, one of us is going to be arguing with deranged people on the internet about what just happened." = 0

So now you have both Big Al and I. We saw and heard it. Where are you taking our statements? You going to add them to your body of evidence? Or are you going to just ignore them until you can find another person's partial account and twist that to serve your own morbid fantasies?
(I'm voting that you'll go for the latter.)



Greetings foolmewunz,

In the context of being a witness to the hit on wtc2, your poster name is certainly ironic, one supposes. Thank you very much for choosing to engage and to post up your eyewitness account. It is much appreciated for its contribution to the knowledge base we have here.

I do not ever seek to contradict, dispute, interrogate or otherwise engage in skepticism, let alone cynicism with eye and ear witnesses. Rather, I try to understand what they say as it pertains to what they may have experienced.

I will do neither more nor less here. I take you at your word in the exact way that you have expressed it. I hope you understand what I've said here. I do ask people to elaborate on their statements to provide additional details, if that is alright with them. In my experience in doing that, sometimes it is alright and sometimes it is not alright. People sometimes become suspicious of my motives, irrespective of my telling them I take them at their word.

Now, on and into your post:

I witnessed the second plane* hitting WTC 2. I was as close as many people in lower Manhattan, but I was across the river (10 Exchange Place, right on the river and right opposite the towers and WFC). Ergo, I had an unobstructed view and equally (and more importantly as counter to your idiotic contentions) nothing to create an echo or any other sound effect.

Would you like to know how I first detected the plane*? Go on,.... ask!

I heard it.


In order to have a frame of reference for where you were, it might be helpful to post up some photos of the area:


Image143.jpg

Overview of the WTC complex.


1di7_TwinTowers.jpg

Before, from your vantage point


3_0a.jpg

After, from your vantage point.



Do the above photos approximate the view you had?


It was coming from the area to the southwest of us (maybe WSW?) out past Liberty Park/Statue of Liberty and was therefore out over my right shoulder (as I looked across at the disaster already unfolding in Tower 1), so it was blocked by my own building.


In the above, am I correct that the "it" you refer to at the beginning is the sound you were hearing?

If so, do you have a recollection as to the length of time the sound lasted that you think would be helpful to post up here and share with us?

If this question exasperates you, such that you think I should not ask it, then do not answer it. I am only looking for information and not seeking to say you didn't see or hear a plane. I think it necessary for me to repeat here what I said at the outset: I take you at your word in the exact way that you have expressed it.


But before we saw it (yes, "we" - there were dozens of us watching out of the windows), we all heard it. All we could see in the air was choppers and I remember thinking initially that that one chopper must be really loud because it sure sounded like a JET ENGINE. It was VERY LOUD.


Got it.


And then we saw the 767 come screaming into our line of vision (screaming - that's a euphemism for going real fast and real loud), and even on that first day, a number of us commented within moments that he seemed to be "gunning the engines, flooring it, revving the thing.....".


Did you recognize it as a "767" right then and there?

Is the photo below an approximation of what you saw, or did what you see look different, such that it was more easily recognizable to you as a 767?


3.jpg



*Please note.... "planes". Not "shadow thingy" (that would be so precious if you were my kid - he's 18 months - for a supposed thinking adult, though, that's just plain pathetic, sick and wrong).

Well, since you appear to have taken exception to my calling what you call the "767" a "shadow thingy" permit me to give you my reasons for calling it as I do. Mind you, as you were an eyewitness and as I was not, your experience trumps mine in that yours is more direct.

So, first of all, in the picture posted above that looks like a silouette to me, and therefore can be called colloquially "a shadow thingy" am I to understand that what you saw did not look like that?

Among the additional reasons I call it a 'shadow thingy' is because that is, in substance, what some other witnesses said. Unlike you who saw a "767," a number of witnesses said they could not be sure what they saw.


As I mentioned, there were dozens of people watching with me, and hundreds, if not thousands more downstairs when we were asked to evacuate our buildings. Strangers were crying on strangers' shoulders, Republicans were talking to Socialists, Blacks and Whites and Browns were all upset together, and we talked.... boy did we talk. It was like it was the only thing keeping us sane.


I have no doubt what you experienced was a life-changing event. Once again, thank you for engaging with me. I know that my perspective on the matter offends many. You did not have to post here, but you did, so I am much obliged.


Number of persons who said, "That sure didn't sound like no plane to me." = 0
Number of persons who said, "You sure that was a plane? Sure looked like a shadow thing." = 0
Number of persons who said, "That sumbitz was so loud, I thought it was coming into our building and not going across the river." = 14
Number of persons who said, "I swear, it sounded like he was putting the throttle all the way forward and gaining speed at the end, there." = 20
Number of persons who said, "Just think, nine years from now, one of us is going to be arguing with deranged people on the internet about what just happened." = 0


Got it.


So now you have both Big Al and I. We saw and heard it. Where are you taking our statements? You going to add them to your body of evidence? Or are you going to just ignore them until you can find another person's partial account and twist that to serve your own morbid fantasies?
(I'm voting that you'll go for the latter.)


I am certainly going to add your statement to the "body of evidence" because that is where it belongs. You are an eyewitness and your experience is important. It is certainly highly valued by me.

At this point, I have an open mind on your experience and on what you witnessed. It doesn't change my mind, necessarily, but I will always acknowledge that foolmewunz is an eye and ear witness who contradicts my assertions.

Now hear this:

You might be right, imho.

Now hear this, too:

There are witnesses who saw it and heard it differently than you did. They, too, might be right, imho.

Once again, I am much obliged for your post. It adds a great deal of information to this thread.

I mean that sincerely.
 
Last edited:
Jammonius, let's establish something here before we continue further.

Are you the same person who used to post at the Wired New York forum under the user name of JerryL? It certainly appears so to me, but I'd like to be clear on this before engaging with you further.

Thanks in advance.

LashL,

Your attempt to establish a proper informational basis comes a bit late, imho. You have already come to some rather startling conclusions, as exemplified by, say, post # 257.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740441&postcount=257

Accordingly, I am going to decline to engage with you on the subject you are inquiring about as you have already expressed conclusions, such that I do not think further dialogue would be useful.

I will engage on other topics in future with you, but I do hope such topics will proceed on the basis of accurate understanding before conclusions are reached and put downs issued.

As I said, I do not like "gotcha games" very much and do not want to participate in them. I think I have the right to make that choice, correct?
 
BaaBaa,

After more than 50 posts after you posted the above, I think a word of acknowledgement from me to you, and those like you, might be in order.

Thank you, for your post.

jammonius

It is kind of you to thank him for thanking debunkers for pointing out your drivel.
 
LashL,

Your attempt to establish a proper informational basis comes a bit late, imho. You have already come to some rather startling conclusions, as exemplified by, say, post # 257.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740441&postcount=257

Accordingly, I am going to decline to engage with you on the subject you are inquiring about as you have already expressed conclusions, such that I do not think further dialogue would be useful.

I will engage on other topics in future with you, but I do hope such topics will proceed on the basis of accurate understanding before conclusions are reached and put downs issued.

As I said, I do not like "gotcha games" very much and do not want to participate in them. I think I have the right to make that choice, correct?

I think it adds a great deal to any discussion to establish if or not you are infact JerryL. The statements JerryL makes and the direction and conclusions they came to are indeed relevent here.

Are you one and the same? No 'gotcha games' -more like hide and seek - which is deceiptful.
 
Quotes within quotes and all those pics make it very hard to respond with your text in place, so I'll try to do it in order.

Pic 1 - Draw an imaginary line between the towers, using the southern border of WTC1 and northern border of WTC2. Extend that across the Hudson. That's where I was.

Pic 2 - No. You don't know Manhattan, I take it. That pic is from roughly SSW - perhaps from the are of the Staten Island Ferry crossing. You can see the fireboat station and Battery Park. Go straight from the cameraman's vantage point to the towers then take a sharp left to get to where I was.

Pic 3. No. First - that pic is shot from 3 to 5 blocks inland - look at the amount of land on the NJ side it shows. We were right at the water's edge. And we were about1/3 to 1/2 of a mile north of that location.

Pic of plane. That pic looks like it was from the Hoboken footage. Maybe Weehawken? A minimum of 3, maybe 4 miles north of my location looking down on an angle toward the WTC. I was much closer. And remember that it was a clear day, as almost all reports say, perhaps the clearest in recent memory.

Put a big ol' honking 767 in that picture with the Colgate clock and move four blocks closer to the river, and you get an idea of how it appeared in our field of vision that morning.

"It" was the plane. "It" is a pronoun. Its antecedent is in the previous line.

I didn't recognize it as a 767 - I'm not that good at plane spotting. I did recognize it as a big ol' humping jet passenger plane, though.

As to the timing, I'd love to say I could be precise, but that morning consists of a lot of pregnant pauses, much like Eisenstein's Odessa Steps sequence. Could've been a total of ten seconds from first earfall to impact, could've been twenty to twenty-five, I just don't know.


Hope this helps. Bring along any of those other witnesses who have varying interpretations. Were they really in as good a position as I was? Again, imagine yourself twenty stories up, right around the distance of that Colgate Clocki from the WTC, and remember that the plane came from our side of the river.
 
What kind of evidence would it take for you to believe planes struck the WTC anyway, jammonius? I can't imagine how it would be even possible for there to be even more than there already is. I'd be really curious to find out what more there could be.
 
What kind of evidence would it take for you to believe planes struck the WTC anyway, jammonius? I can't imagine how it would be even possible for there to be even more than there already is. I'd be really curious to find out what more there could be.
.
That j uses all that evidence to persist in his fantasy, that's insane!
But I repeat myself.
I wonder where Ed Felt is?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom