BigAl
Philosopher
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 5,397
I am pretty sure the photos were just photographs he took himself while he happened to be up there, and not as part of his job. After the attacks he distributed some of the photos to friends, online, and so forth of his own volition. I can't see a police officer doing that with photos that he took as part of his duties (and therefore belonging to the police).
If the pics are private, I'm fine with the owner restricting access and making a buck but after 9 years, ITSM that they have passed their best-used-by date and he's made all the money he's going to make. Better he should put a watermark on each image and let them lose on the Internets on the odd chance that more people will see them and once in a while someone will buy one.
