ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted
Why do truthers refuse to beleive that Muslim radicals could ever commit acts of terrorism? Yet they have no problem blaming it all on the Jews....
Kevin Barrett fits this description exactly.
There are some Muslim converts who seem to think that way. A K Dewdney - he of the dubious "mobile phones at altitude" testing - said this, according to Barry Zwicker in "Towers of Deception":
Dewdney's suspicions were aroused on the morning of 9/11 by the official story of Muslim suicide bombers. "As a Muslim I was aware that suicide under any circumstances whatever is strictly ruled out by Islam, as are any attacks on innocent civilians. The hijackers would be purchasing one-way tickets to a very unpleasant place."
I confess, I was not aware that Dewdney was a convert to Islam. I will say this: He is right about the "one-way tickets to a very unpleasant place" being the consequence of their acts according to that religion. What he's missing is the ever-evolving ability of radicals to find ways to exept themselves from the tenants of their religion in the name of being a pure supporter of their religion. But, that is not news, nor is it anything surprising in human history.