kmortis
Biomechanoid, Director of IDIOCY (Region 13)
Or a Volvo engine?Isn't that a Klingon Starship?
Or a Volvo engine?Isn't that a Klingon Starship?
You do realize, Paul, that if she shows up in the next five posts, I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle, right?Isn't it time for kurious_kathy to show up, with words of..........
never mind.
Paul
![]()
![]()
![]()
You do realize, Paul, that if she shows up in the next five posts, I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle, right?
Or a Volvo engine?
I thought you had to say her name three times for her to appear?
So 11 of 12 apostles died for a "story" about someone they knew and followed for 3 years and who died in their hometown and supposedly rose from the dead without proof?
So then you're saying this article "List of Christian Martyrs" in Wiki is false:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_martyrs
You do realize, Paul, that if she shows up in the next five posts, I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle, right?
I predict a lot of yipping and whining.The bottom edge of your text was cut off at the lower edge of my screen, so I was trying to figure out why, and how -- and how it would look -- when you beat Paul with a wet poodle.
Strange...I predicted moaning and groaning...I predict a lot of yipping and whining.
And that's just from Paul.![]()
I predict, nothing new to hear from her.Strange...I predicted moaning and groaning...
Isn't it time for kurious_kathy to show up, with words of..........
never mind.
Paul
![]()
![]()
![]()
Words of what? I can share some wisdom as God has revealed it to me, but it is up to you to receive God's word is truth.
Doc brings up some good points on this thread
. . . and I am amazed it is still going as most of you do not seem to receive anything God's word does say. It's ironic really because no one has ever disproved the Bible's validity.