• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

Where is the original FBI source that 95% of the plane was recovered?

Who cares? Given the massive amount of evidence we have for what that plane did that day, and everything we know about how airplane crashes happen in general, the news report quoting the FBI is perfectly credible.

Were the news report or the FBI report were fake, thousands of people would be aware of the fraud and by now, someone would have blown the whistle.

You have nothing but denial and incredulity to support your beliefs. We have evidence to support our beliefs.
 
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.
 
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.
Guess it didn't happen. Plane must still be flying somewhere then, I guess...
 
What's wrong, were you guys caught out again? Never mind. Go read the 911 commission report again and you will feel all better.
 
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.

Prove that you exist first. I'm not going to become an errand boy on behalf of ten lines of poorly written Javascript.
 
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.


The FBI/CNN report is consistent with massive amounts of evidence and eyewitness accounts we have for what happened on 9/11.

What ultimately happened to the debris is irrelevant to the understanding of what happened in Shanksville. Were the FBI or CNN report to be fake, some of the thousands of people that worked on the crash would know it and someone would have blown the whistle by now.

You have nothing.
 
That would be agent Bill Crowley. It states it in the article.

I'll dig up those emails today when I get a chance.

Where did Bill Crowley say that 95% was recovered?

Why don't you email Bill Crowley but you emailed Iron Mountain?
 
What's wrong, were you guys caught out again? Never mind. Go read the 911 commission report again and you will feel all better.

So what IS your official stance on the evidence that you have been shown that supports our position, anyway? Was it faked?
 
So what IS your official stance on the evidence that you have been shown that supports our position, anyway? Was it faked?

I don't have an official stance, you see I am not an official.

What evidence have you shown me? You have a CNN news report that the FBI said 95% of the plane was recovered that has no corroboration from anywhere. What other evidence have you shown me?
 
I don't have an official stance, you see I am not an official.

What evidence have you shown me? You have a CNN news report that the FBI said 95% of the plane was recovered that has no corroboration from anywhere. What other evidence have you shown me?

Here's a thought. Contact the FBI or the airline. It sure beats trolling here.
 
It isn't my claim, therefore it isn't my burden. If you are going to state as fact that 95% was recovered then you need to back that claim up.

Then you are really not interested in the truth? Just want a pissing contest here about claims?

How very grown up.
 
It isn't my claim, therefore it isn't my burden. If you are going to state as fact that 95% was recovered then you need to back that claim up.

It's "backed up" by the massive pile of evidence and eyewitness accounts we have for Flight 93 and 9/11 in general.

If you think it's fake, file a FOIA request for the FBI report and start investigating. Opps, I forgot, the people demand a new investigation don't do any investigating.

Thousands of people were involved in the work that resulted in that FBI report as reported by CNN.

Were it to be fake, some of these people would know it. The day it was published, someone would say WTF? and blow the whistle on the entire coverup. After 8 years, none of these people have come forward.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom