• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

I'm sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.

Im sorry.. but where is your evidence? Seeing that we have debris, DNA, reports by the Forensic scientists, NTSB, the FBI and the 1000's of workers who worked on clean up at all the crash sites.

Guess you like to ignore reality

Have you contacted AA and UA?
 
I'm sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.

I guess maybe you should report me now. lol

So then you are too slothful and intellectually lazy to contact the airlines?

Wow...

It would only take about an hours worth of work... you know all that time you have wasted here. If you would have just written them a letter and asked them about the wreckage, you would have your answers by now.

Oh... I forgot, the airlines are in on it, so you can't trust anything they say either.

ROFLMAO.

did you have a nice break?
 
Last edited:
No Planers! No Planers at the pentagon,
argue their disbelief and then there is no plane.

No Planers, No planers at the pentagon,
pulled over the pentagon, and likely flew to Spain.

No Planers, No Planers, making up lies about what the locals saw
CIT claims they have video but we cannot see it raw.
Algie back from suspension ignores their major Fraud
although their lies are deep they are perhaps twice as Broad.

No Planers, No Planers, no plane at the Pentagon.

Hi No Planers!
 
No Planers! No Planers at the pentagon,
argue their disbelief and then there is no plane.

No Planers, No planers at the pentagon,
pulled over the pentagon, and likely flew to Spain.

No Planers, No Planers, making up lies about what the locals saw
CIT claims they have video but we cannot see it raw.
Algie back from suspension ignores their major Fraud
although their lies are deep they are perhaps twice as Broad.

No Planers, No Planers, no plane at the Pentagon.

Hi No Planers!

That makes no sense any way you see it.
 
So then you are too slothful and intellectually lazy to contact the airlines?

Wow...

It would only take about an hours worth of work... you know all that time you have wasted here. If you would have just written them a letter and asked them about the wreckage, you would have your answers by now.

Oh... I forgot, the airlines are in on it, so you can't trust anything they say either.

ROFLMAO.

did you have a nice break?

I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
 
Last edited:
See it?

No, ya GOTTA sing it!

NO PLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thank You Cleveland!

Peace out!

Nope. It don't work. Because you don't want to get reported. It's a waste. Just like your debunking.
 
I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.

Right.. in other words you are too much of an intellectual midget and ethical coward to directly contact the airlines and ask them directly. Got it.

The physical evidence is overwhelming.

Of course with that type of research, how do you know the great wall of china is real? Have YOU seen it with your eyes? Those photos must be fake. And how about the Eiffel Tower? Not tower can stand like that... it must be FAKE.

Massive argument from ignorance and incredulity. epic fail. Thank you for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts.
 
Is it really too much to ask for a some proof of the flights?

Is it really that hard for you to find the:
  1. Phone calls from passengers
  2. Study of the radar data
  3. Study of the few black boxes that were recovered
  4. Video of the New York flights
  5. Witness testimony of the New York and Pentagon impacts
  6. Photos of debris
Honestly. Is it that hard for you to find that? And if it is, why are we to believe you are any sort of honest questioner or researcher of that event?

Why did the NTSB absolve themselves of their duty to do a proper investigation? I don't care if the FBI barged in and said it was their responsibility. The NTSB should produce a proper report on this with serial number identification.

It doesn't matter if you "don't care", nor whether your opinion is of NTSB's responsibility. The fact remains that hijackings are the FBI's venue, period. Regardless of what us citizens think.

Believe it or not, I too wish the NTSB had done a bit more myself; they produce knowledge for general aviation safety, and publish their information freely. The FBI, in contrast, must keep their findings under wraps, since their work might be used to prosecute terrorists if they're caught. But none of my own objections lead me to ignore what the division of responsibilities were. You shouldn't either. I'd love for the NTSB to have done their own study, if for nothing else than to shut you conspiracy advocates up. But they didn't. So we simply have to evaluate the evidence that does exist. And even without NTSB help, we still have enough to understand what happened that day.

So why the complaint? You really think the lack of an NTSB report is so damning it undoes everything we do know?
 
Nope. It don't work. Because you don't want to get reported. It's a waste. Just like your debunking.

I don't want to get reported?

What are you on mate?

Go ahead, sport, report my post.

Please?

No Planers, always good for a little bit of surrealism.
 
Have fun with yourself. No pain no gain.

So then when are you going to contac the airlines and ask about the debris? You have been provided with the contact information.

Ok, heck I'll help you out.

Dear American Airlines.

I am a college student doing a research project for one of my humanities classes. In this course I chose to research the buildings of memorials relating to 9/11. One of my lines of inquiry was to check with the airlines to determine what happened to the debris and to see if any of those debris were going to be used in any momuments/memorials for 9/11.

Can you tell me (or forward this email to the correct person) what debris was recovered from flight 77? Where was it stored? And what has happened to it? Has any been used in any 9/11 memorials/monuments?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

xxxx

There you go algebra... feel free to use it. I will eagerly await the replies you get.

what are you waiting for? Send it off and see what comes back. It would only take you about 5 minutes of work. Or is it too tough for da internet commando for da twoof?
 
Is it really that hard for you to find the:
  1. Phone calls from passengers
  2. Study of the radar data
  3. Study of the few black boxes that were recovered
  4. Video of the New York flights
  5. Witness testimony of the New York and Pentagon impacts
  6. Photos of debris?


  1. None of this is evidense of the plane debris or how much was recovered.

    I am sorry debunkers don't know what was recovered and identified from any of the 9/11 planes. That's all I'm trying to say.
 
None of this is evidense of the plane debris or how much was recovered.

I am sorry debunkers don't know what was recovered and identified from any of the 9/11 planes. That's all I'm trying to say.

and you have been pointed to where to go to find out this information. But you have refused to even bother to do it. That is all I'm saying.

And the exact count, number or catalogue of the parts of flight 77 (or flight 93) are NOT required to show that those jets crashed at the pentagon (and shanksville). it is called the totality of evidence which shows that flight 77 crashed there. That's all I'm saying.
 
Oh show us the damn plane already. Every piece that was discovered and accounted. This is so stupid.

Posted By: Gaspode
If you don't belive the hundreds of witnesses, charred bodies, plane debris, DNA evidence, passenger artifacts, and the testimony of smelling fless and fuel, why would you believe a video? So you can say its a fake. Many in the movement already belive the videos of flights 11 and 175 didn't really hit the towers, why wouldn't they do the same with Flight 77? Sometimes, there is nothing to convince people otherwise.
 
I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
The fact you don't want to except the evidence does not mean it does not exist.

About your NTSB claim, It shows your utter lack of knowledge of the NTSB's purpose. Care to explain how they should have had a role in the recovery of the wreckage?
 
Last edited:
I can't provide you any proof of any planes of 9/11. Therefore, there were no planes on 9/11.

Conspiracy proven!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom