• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

Like most twoofers, you remain obtuse. Ignoring procedures on how evidence is collected makes you ignorant of facts.
Being called obtuse is not a compliment, but it's appropriate. I'd add that Algebra is willfully ignorant. And, considering the number of times Algebra has been beaten over the head with facts, I lean toward the second definition. He appears to be deliberately ignorant.
 
Last edited:
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.

Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.

You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.

again and again. piss poor reading for comprehension skills. I never said I had a "accounting of ALL the plane parts." But I did say that if you contact AA they can easily answer any reasonable questions about 1. what was recovered, 2. where it was recovered, 3. how much of it was recovered, 4. what they have done with it.

Boy oh boy ... I mean with those investagoogling skillz you should be able to uncover that on your own can't you?

and with your nice break, you have the time to do so.
 
That is a good suggestion. Algebra34, take the hour or so per day you were posting here, each workday of your suspension, and spend it contacting AA and see what you get. Then, upon your triumphant return to JREF, you can tell us. Just imagine - you could say "ha! they refused to tell me" and show your emails. Or - "Ha! they only found x%." Either way, what are you afraid of?
 
You had two full weeks to contact AA and UA. Did you even bother?

Didn't think so.

I know that UA, AA, or any debunker for that matter doesn't know how much debris exactly was recovered from any of the flights, nor can they point anyone to the evidense of it. I know this for a fact. If I am lying then prove me a liar

It is what debunkers are suppose to do isn't it?
 
I know that UA, AA, or any debunker for that matter doesn't know how much debris exactly was recovered from any of the flights, nor can they point anyone to the evidense of it. I know this for a fact. If I am lying then prove me a liar

It is what debunkers are suppose to do isn't it?

No, No, No. Bad truther.

You are the one making the claims that flight 77 didn't impact the pentagon. Great. You are then trying to use the "show me the physical evidence" card. I fully accept 95% or so of the common narrative. As such, you are making the claim, so you need to provide the proof.

So please prove that there is no list, no catalogue, no parts stored.

ARe you really that intellectually lazy? So then you didn't bother to contact AA, UA or anyone else to find out what was found, where it was found, and what happened to the debris. Is that correct?
 
I know that UA, AA, or any debunker for that matter doesn't know how much debris exactly was recovered from any of the flights, nor can they point anyone to the evidense of it. I know this for a fact. If I am lying then prove me a liar

It is what debunkers are suppose to do isn't it?

Welcome back! Did you see that CIT was proven to have been deceptive about Paik?

To answer your question, I am sorry your disbelief is not falsifiable.

As such, you will have to prove your claim.

Sorry, snark is way easier ain't it?
 
Welcome back! Did you see that CIT was proven to have been deceptive about Paik?

To answer your question, I am sorry your disbelief is not falsifiable.

As such, you will have to prove your claim.

Sorry, snark is way easier ain't it?

I'm sorry you have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
 
Welcome back! Did you see that CIT was proven to have been deceptive about Paik?

To answer your question, I am sorry your disbelief is not falsifiable.

As such, you will have to prove your claim.

Sorry, snark is way easier ain't it?

Is it really too much to ask for a some proof of the flights?

Why did the NTSB absolve themselves of their duty to do a proper investigation? I don't care if the FBI barged in and said it was their responsibility. The NTSB should produce a proper report on this with serial number identification.
 
Sorry, but where are we obligated to do anything for you. YOU were told how to find out. You had 2 weeks to do so.

Yes we can see that you are nothing more than another lazy truther.
 
Welcome back! Did you see that CIT was proven to have been deceptive about Paik?

To answer your question, I am sorry your disbelief is not falsifiable.

As such, you will have to prove your claim.

Sorry, snark is way easier ain't it?

I'll tell ya what 16.5. If you don't have exactly? Why don't you show everyone what you do have? Is it really just a handful of unsourced photos?

Because that would be pathetic.
 
I'll tell ya what 16.5. If you don't have exactly? Why don't you show everyone what you do have? Is it really just a handful of unsourced photos?

Because that would be pathetic.

please provide proof that the photos are unsourced. did you talk to the photographers who took the photos? Seems that the photos were good enough to use as evidence in a COURT CASE. or did you forget that Mossaoui was convicted based on evidence, that contained these "unsourced" photos.
 
Is it really too much to ask for a some proof of the flights?

Why did the NTSB absolve themselves of their duty to do a proper investigation? I don't care if the FBI barged in and said it was their responsibility. The NTSB should produce a proper report on this with serial number identification.

Ummm.

The NTSB gets involved in examining accidents to determine what caused the accident. Gee... I wonder why those 4 jets crashed. Wow... Maybe they sucked in a bird... that is all I am saying.

Damn those NTSB folks for not doing their jobs.

(ranks right up there with your epic fail about the manhattan project doesn't it?)
 
I'm sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.

I guess maybe you should report me now. lol
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom