Childlike Empress
Banned
People don't need you or me to interpret what they learn from his testimony.
People don't need you or me to interpret what they learn from his testimony.
IWhile you listen to Morin, remember that the controversy here is whether the plane was south of Columbia Pike on the "real/official" flightpath (and never crossed the road), or approached north of Columbia Pike, over the Navy Annex and between (the north side of) the gas station and Arlington Cemetary.
Childlike Empress,
I think you misunderstand. Morin and Paik's testimony places the plane south of Citgo quite clearly. CIT have been dishonest in suggesting Morin and Paik are north of Citgo witness.
If I had the time, inclination and a good proxy server, I would go over there and ask them. But, right this second, I don't feel like getting hit with "DID YOU WATCH EVERY SECOND OF OUR VIDEO???/!??@?@" AND "WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME AND ADDRESS, SHILL?!?!!!?1/1!"I suspect, and I am probably not alone, that CiT and mudlark are loath to answer this, or the question I and DGM asked.
In the case of carlitos question a ranking of the evidence by CiT would force them to baldly state that they give 0% weight to the docuementary evidence and forensic evidence listed above and that they give little weight to most of the physicxal evidence found within the Pentagon and are relying almost exclusively on a small subset of all the eyewitness statements.
Those guys, as noted in my post #2 on this thread, nuts. They are to be dismissed, as is mudlark if he won't answer these questions. Actually, as are all truthers who won't state an affirmative hypothesis about what happened that day.
No you did not; you failed to pay attention. Morin and Paik clearly support the real flight path averaging 61.2 to 61.5 true track. You don't understand 911 or you would not be weakly supporting CIT moronic claims. There are courses in taking witness statements so you and CIT could become educated and overcome your failure to understand.Horace Wheeljack,
I understood you perfectly. Your statement is factually untrue and everybody who has payed just a little bit attention to the facts presented in this thread knows it.
Regards,
CE
The part with the conversation between Morin and Ranke is from 4:18 to 15:55 in the video in #739.
I don't recall where I said that any witnesses should be ignored.OK, I think that I can presume the answer, but for some reason, you won't actually answer. Seriously, bro, YES or NO. It seems pretty simple. Here is the question that I asked.
carlitos said:I only weight my evaluation of the evidence 10% based on witnesses. That's because the forensic, documentary and physical evidence are so overwhelming as to make witness accounts meaningless.
mudlark said:The NOC witnesses
At least 10 Annex flyover witnesses (not including the 6 NOC witnesses who saw the plane fly over the Annex)
9 witnesses who describe a ´right-bank´ (not including the same 6 NOC witnesses)
One witness who claimed both then and now that he saw a ´commercial jet´ ´AFTER the explosion hit´.
We are talking about more than 30 witnesses. 13 of which have been confirmed by CIT.
carlitos said:So, when I ask - are you ignoring all of the other evidence, because of these few witnesses, your answer is:
yes
no
?
Last point - How did the FBI become the "suspect?"
Neither you nor Balsamo can identify any specific topography or obstacle that would present a problem for my calculations. I've noted that before. If you had a leg to stand on, you wouldn't be so lame.
![]()
Here's what I know and can prove from his account as recorded on 30 November 2001, when his memories were still reasonably fresh:
http://memory.loc.gov/service/afc/afc2001015/sr/sr348a01.mp3
After stating that "the plane hit the building", he then refers to "another plane flying around the south parking lot" (my emphasis) a short time later.
He clearly understands that the plane he saw after the impact was not the plane that hit the Pentagon. He does not refer to it as a "commercial aircraft", nor does he say it was low-flying. He also gets the time of impact wrong, and eventually mentions two F-16s flying around the south parking lot some time later.
WClinger said:and eventually mentions two F-16s flying around the south parking lot some time later
None of us can top the highlighted lie you told above.
![]()
All the CIT witnesses point to the real flight path verified by RADAR and FDR, downed lampposts and impact at the Pentagon of a 757 known as Flight 77. If you had real evidence you would be famous and have a Pulitzer Prize (look up Watergate).
Morin's description is clearly one in which the plane was at the very most along the northern extent of the Annex AND he describes it going below a treeline. That is inconsistent with a NoC flightpath and is wildly inconsistent with where the CiT put Morin's flightpath and even more inconsistent with the path given by Middleton. Morin's description is however very close to what Paik describes, who's path is also wildly inconsistent with Middleton's.
This much is perfectly clear.
mudlark said:Originally Posted by mudlark
He was interviewed by CIT here
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5818116873233#
On asked by Craig ranke where he saw the plane coming from..
Corresponds with Morin´s assertion that he saw the plane ´slightly nose down´ OVER the Annex and with Ed Paik who has the ´body over here´, pointing in a diagonal motion over the Annex.
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu311/buckwheat_bucket/paikheading.gif
Listen to all three and draw a path. Large airplanes don't do acrobatics.![]()
Until the full details and all evidence is on the table, such as the sequestered 911 calls, ALL the video evidence, plane part documentation, DNA chain of custody documentation, until the NTSB/FBI explain the discrepancies in the FDR data and specifically why NOBODY describes this flightpath all parties with control and access to this data/evidence must be considered a ´suspect´ until there is transparency.
"evidence" . None of the above will even have an inkling of a chance of happening. Its 2010! Isnt it getting a bit warm, moist, and musty up there?Six posts in seven minutes! It seems likeCraig AldoMudlark has been very busy!
No, that is NOT what they said.
The FOIA was not about serial numbers, but documents relating to the identification process. I have FOIA's for the serial numbers and recovered debris. The FBI claims a law enforcement exemption in regards to those because it is an ongoing criminal matter (been keeping up with the news of KSM's pending trial?).
Keep it honest...
The lack of documentation revealing the process by which the FBI identified the hijacked aircraft is unsurprising because the identity of those aircraft has never been in question
Thus, no documentation exists “revealing the process by which wreckage recovered . . . from the aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified . . . as belonging to the said aircraft