Albert Hemphill:
QUOTE
The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the Annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike. [1]
Christopher Munsey:
QUOTE
I couldn't believe what I was now seeing to my right: a silver, twin-engine American Airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex, fast, low and straight toward the Pentagon, just hundreds of yards away. The plane, with red and blue markings, hurtled by and within moments exploded in a ground-shaking “whoomp,” as it appeared to hit the side of the Pentagon. [2]
Darius Prather:
QUOTE
It was on top of the Navy Annex. [3]
Darrel Stafford:
QUOTE
I looked up, looking in this direction and I can see the plane over the corner of that building here, the Navy Annex. From what I seen it was at right of it. It was on this corner of it. [4]
Donald Carter:
QUOTE
We saw a plane over here, the Navy Annex, come from over. [...]
Q: Would you say it was more on the North side of the station over here or the south side?
It was more on this side. Right on this side. [5]
Edward Paik:
QUOTE
It was coming from here, very low, it almost hit my head. I thought it might hit the Navy Annex building's roof. That’s why I was running and I looked at the Navy Annex building and it wasn’t touched.
Frank Probst:
QUOTE
As he approached the heliport he noticed a plane flying low over the Annex and heading right for him. [7]
James Mosley:
QUOTE
James Mosley, 57, was four stories up on a scaffold, washing the windows of the Navy Annex building when the plane flew overhead. [8]
Mike Dobbs:
QUOTE
I was looking out the window and saw it come right over the Navy Annex at a slow angle. It looked to me to be on a zero-to-zero course.
R.E. Rabogliatti:
QUOTE
R. E. Rabogliatti was in his office at the Navy Annex. He peered out of his office window and saw the airliner looming over the building.
Sean Boger:
QUOTE
When I saw the plane he was practically in front of the Navy Annex.
Aldo: ..did it come over the Navy Annex to the right, to the middle or more to your left?
Boger : I would say more to the right also.
Levi Stephens:
QUOTE
I saw this [plane] come flying over the Navy Annex
William Yeingst:
QUOTE
I saw the plane coming over the Navy Annex building
George Aman:
QUOTE
I was looking and it came right over the top of Navy Annex.[17]
##Sources:
http://pentagonreports.blogspot.com/2008/07/schede-testimoni-il-sorvolo-della-navy.html
http://www.thepentacon.com/ona.htm
William Middleton interview (Patton Drive)
QUOTE
Then when I looked I seen he was kind of fighting with the plane. And he glazed over like our parking lot here and made a turn toward the Pentagon….
…when it came down past the Navy Annex it came right down the center of the road here.
Original CMH interview
http://www.thepentacon.com/WMiddleton.mp3
William Middleton: As I made a turn to come back I heard this whistling noise as if it was coming behind me. So when I turned to look, I seen this big large airplane beside me.
CMH officer: Where were you at?
Middleton: Uh Patton Drive.
...And he glazed over like our parking lot here and made a turn toward the Pentagon….