• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

so let me get this straight; unless WE (JREF People) personally come up with plane parts, 9-11 defaults to "inside job"? How stupid is that?
 
Last edited:
so let me get this straight; unless we personally come up with plane parts, 9-11 defaults to "inside job"? How stupid is that?

I didn't say anything about an inside job. I'm asking debunkers to validate their conspiracy theory. I'm a skeptic. Is this the wrong place for me?
 
Wow some people are really sensitive. Just for asking to see the accounting of all the plane wreckage found. Why is that? lol

your question is answered and you resort to this as a response?


laughable..
 
your question is answered and you resort to this as a response?


laughable..

There is absolutely nothing funny about 9/11. Do you even know what it means to people who grew up in the area? Or actually lost people that they grew up with?

Can you show me a inventory of the plane debris recovered? That's it. That's all I ask. I think you can't answer debunker.
 
Even if we're able to, they'd be discounted as fake because they lack serial number's, right Algebra? ;)

worse. Even if you were to present the serial#s, he would demand proof that the serial #s were not forged.

TAM:)
 
Wow! This thread really took off. The moderator who split it is a genius for seeing the topic that is not resolved by the debunkers.

Where is the God Damn plane? How many parts do you have? How exactly were they linked to 77?

Come on debunkers. You are the ones with the narrative. Back it up. This is as good a topic as any. Who the hell thinks they can hang with me?

The plane was shattered into very many pieces as shown here.
http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

They also have links to a few articles at the bottom.


An oldie but a goody.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6#flight77debris


And of course there's the man truthers love to hate...

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

Pictures, links, papers... It's all there.

Now, I doubt you'll read any of this, or respond to the pictures, articles, reports, papers, etc... but I'm sure your response will be funny on some level.
 
The plane was shattered into very many pieces as shown here.
http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

They also have links to a few articles at the bottom.


An oldie but a goody.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6#flight77debris


And of course there's the man truthers love to hate...

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

Pictures, links, papers... It's all there.

Now, I doubt you'll read any of this, or respond to the pictures, articles, reports, papers, etc... but I'm sure your response will be funny on some level.

I am actually beginning to think that Algebra34 is actually a debunker who loves to make truthers look stupid, through his parody of them. That is the only explanation for his HI like behavior that I can fathom.

TAM:)
 
so let me get this straight; unless we personally come up with plane parts, 9-11 defaults to "inside job"? How stupid is that?

Oh I totally hear them. Until someone shows me hi def video from no longer than 3 mins ago via closed circuit TV of the Earth traveling around the Sun with audio commentary from Neil de Grasse Tyson; I will maintain my doubts about the "official story" of the Earth's rotation.
 
You want an inventory for plane parts because of something I claim? That makes no sense.
 
Because you claim to know what happened. Based on what?

We're just following the evidence, like most rational people would, It is YOU who is claiming to know what happened. If I were you I'd be a little less caustic and arrogant and demanding and provide some evidence that 911 was an inside job, because I don't know about the rest of the folks here, but to me you're just some vaguely funny ideologue posting on an internet forum; your high horse doesn't impress me.
 
The plane was shattered into very many pieces as shown here.
http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

They also have links to a few articles at the bottom.


An oldie but a goody.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6#flight77debris


And of course there's the man truthers love to hate...

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

Pictures, links, papers... It's all there.

Now, I doubt you'll read any of this, or respond to the pictures, articles, reports, papers, etc... but I'm sure your response will be funny on some level.

What's funny is that you don't need a plane recovered to believe a story. A few pieces does not make a plane. Why don't you tell me how much of a plane was recovered when according to the official story everyone but one person was DNA identified?

Where is it? How much?
 
So, if a bus crashed off a cliff, exploded into a fireball, killing everyone on board, it wouldn't really have happened if they don't recover, what, 20% of the parts? 40%?

Why don't you tell me how much of a plane was recovered when according to the official story everyone but one person was DNA identified?

Where is it? How much?
Please take a minute, take a deep breath and answer this question. Why? Why do you need to know this?
 
What's funny is that you don't need a plane recovered to believe a story. A few pieces does not make a plane. Why don't you tell me how much of a plane was recovered when according to the official story everyone but one person was DNA identified?

Where is it? How much?

Seriously Al, don;t use Kent Hovind's arguments. They're not that good.
 
What's funny is that you don't need a plane recovered to believe a story.
The plane is in the pictures... In very many pieces. This is corroborated many times over in those links.

A few pieces does not make a plane.
Few?

Why don't you tell me how much of a plane was recovered when according to the official story everyone but one person was DNA identified?
Wait... So the pieces of the plane should have equal importance of the people that were on it?



Where is it? How much?
Well, I just left a message with the C.R Smith Museum. (Since you're to afraid to contact AA.) I figure that's as good a place to start as any. Since it looks as if I would hear back from them before Monday, do you want to explain why the pictures, eyewitness accounts, radar data, first responder reports, etc... are not enough to convince you?
 
The plane was flown to the AA maintenance facility in Kansas City and used for spare parts for other planes. Also, the passengers were used as slave labor in the engine rebuild shop. I know this is true because I've seen planes there, and there are people there I don't know. The pieces you found at the Pentagon were from yet another plane that was crashed into the Pentagon after it flew UNDER the Citgo on its return trip from Uranus.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom