• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

"um, hi. My name is ######. i was wondering if United Airlines could send me photos of the wreckage of the planes from 9-11?

and also, i was wondering, why you guys work with the NWO and are trying to install martial law and One World Government?

hello? um did you just hang up on me? im just asking questions!!!!"


:)
 
I see we have another,

"I won't believe until I myself see first hand the wreckage and the body parts and the DNA" threads.

once again, the truth movement, in the overall scheme of thing is an insignificant prion on the back of a virus, invading a microbe that sits on the ass of society. get over it. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH to validate access to such...live with it or do as you are doing (whining).

TAM:)
 
Truthers don't care about the truth. all they care about is popularity, attention, money, and getting their rocks off.

that why they come to JREF to "debate". that why they hold useless and meaningless "protests".

its one...big...fraud.

the precedent has been set, for what an honest and true movement does to get information and to seek justice.

9-11 Truth, follows NONE of these precedents. and we ALL know why.
 
Last edited:
It's not sorry for debunkers and their religion. It's convenient. So there is no evidence left. Your story is based on lack of evidence. No matter what aspect you are purporting to be fact.

There is plenty of evidence.
There are photos of The Pentagon lawn absolutely strewn with debris. far more debris than could have been scattered quickly from some truck or van without a 1000 people witnessing it. Photographs are admissible evidence.
Sample:
pentagondebris2.jpg


pentagondebris3.jpg


And that's just an example of the visual evidence.
 
Last edited:
Why? Why the hell are you here? Wouldn't it put it all to rest if we knew? It's up to them? Then what the hell is their problem? Do they have some reason to conceal it?

Show us the damn wreakage already, and inventory, and then none of this NOC crap means anything. I hate this nonsense. Let's get past it.

Great.

Then contact them. Ask them where the wreckage was stored and what happened to it.

The contact information for American Airlines is rather easy to find. Feel free to do so. It shouldn't take any real work. Just the ability to clearly organize your thoughts and ask a few questions.
 
Of course! Twoofers and their endless burden of proof shifting.

"There was 250 wet naps aboard! Not 249! Where is the other one?!"
 
there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

....say it enough times..and even I start to believe it!!!

:D
 
there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

there is no evidence of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

....say it enough times..and even I start to believe it!!!

:D

I love when truthers demand evidence, as if they really care anyway.
 
I love when truthers demand evidence, as if they really care anyway.

exactly...here is how it goes (I have explained this before...

Truther: There is no evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.
Debunker: Yes there is, there are eye witness reports, body parts, plane parts.
Truther: I have not seen them, so until I have, they don't exist.

Debunker takes truther to large room/bay where parts of plane are kept.

Debunker: Here, see, these are the parts from AA77
Truther: Well I don't see any serial numbers matching the plane parts.
Debunker: Here is a document listing the serial# of flight77, and it has a matching serial number to that plane part over there.

Truther: well clearly the plane part and/or the documents are faked.

TAM:confused:
 
Other options for that conversation:
  • Part A does not match serial number B, for plane C.
  • But the Pentagon has a concrete core!
  • Those parts are not very realistice.
  • Why can't you give me the exact mass of each of those parts?
  • etc.
 
Wow! This thread really took off. The moderator who split it is a genius for seeing the topic that is not resolved by the debunkers.

Where is the God Damn plane? How many parts do you have? How exactly were they linked to 77?

Come on debunkers. You are the ones with the narrative. Back it up. This is as good a topic as any. Who the hell thinks they can hang with me?
 
Wow! This thread really took off. The moderator who split it is a genius for seeing the topic that is not resolved by the debunkers.

Where is the God Damn plane? How many parts do you have? How exactly were they linked to 77?

Come on debunkers. You are the ones with the narrative. Back it up. This is as good a topic as any. Who the hell thinks they can hang with me?

So which debunker here do you think should have access to the actual plane parts? Should you? Should I? Based on what do you have the right to anything belonging to United or American Airlines? What right do you or I have to examine or touch any part of those lost on those flights?

And I don't need to hang with you Algebra, your posit is stupid from the get go. WHo you really are is also becoming more apparent as well.

TAM:)
 
And Algebra34 continues to ignore all substantive posts, while asserting no explanation for the events of that day, preferring to write snarky one and two-liners. As I asked you in the other topic, why are you posting here? Who are you trying to convince of anything? How do you think it's working so far?
 
And Algebra34 continues to ignore all substantive posts, while asserting no explanation for the events of that day, preferring to write snarky one and two-liners. As I asked you in the other topic, why are you posting here? Who are you trying to convince of anything? How do you think it's working so far?

You have nothing substantive. That's my point genius. Look up the word transference. If you would like to debate something let me know. I don't need to be snarky to own the likes of you.
 
I don't post here to be "owned" or to "own" - really, you can't answer these relatively simple questions about your motivation?

...why are you posting here? Who are you trying to convince of anything? How do you think it's working so far?

Nor can you posit a hypothesis about 9/11 that both fits with the facts, and is different from the common narrative?
 
You have nothing substantive. That's my point genius. Look up the word transference. If you would like to debate something let me know. I don't need to be snarky to own the likes of you.

you sound remarkably like someone who use to post here. The attack, the bravado "I can debate anyone here on any aspect of 9/11"...

Amazing.

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom