The actual written passage (broken into lines as in the original):
JZ — re Rebirth of 11
don't remember doubt about whether
11 had hit tower
I think the most likely reason he wrote that is that he did not remember doubt about whether Flight 11 had hit a tower. But that's just me and my wild, imaginative interpretations.
Respectfully,
Myriad
just to give ya an idea why i brought that up. scoggins mentioned dave canoles in this interview. so i looked at that pdf file i linked earlier and saw the "rebirth of flight 11." so dave canoles must of seen or heard something. it would be nice if 911myths intervied dave to find out the time frame here and what kind of path that plane was taking.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Phantom_flight_11
911myths: Why did you believe that Flight 11 may still be in the air?
Colin Scoggins:..............
I think this ended up on the telcon as AAL 11 is still airborne. From my point of view the aircraft was heading south at low altitude and we had lost radar, my only guess was he was heading for Washington DC. I found out years later and I am 99% certain the person who made that call on the telcon was Dave Canoles, he has since retired. I took the information I received and called NEADS almost instantly, can't tell you who I told that to, I talked with so many people there the whole day.
911myths: Several 9/11 researchers authors have reported that the “phantom flight 11” was spotted on radar. Is that true?
Colin Scoggins: I have no idea where that came from. Once we lost the aircraft we never even had a hint of another target. I even called FACSFAC VACAPES which has radar up and down the coast, to look for targets, they didn't come up with any.
911myths: If it was never on radar, why say it was going to Washington?
Colin Scoggins: Again it was just my hunch, as where they were heading. The aircraft would have enough gas to get there even at low altitude, but if the aircraft was heading to Cuba, it would never make it at low altitude. Couldn't think of any other important targets on the east coast, so that was where my mind was. I also tried to guess where the aircraft would be at the speed it was traveling.