What conclusion do you draw from this, and how is it relevant to this thread?
I'm not saying the holes weren't there. I'm saying there should be more and better pictures of them. If you search the internet, you find the same few crap-quality images.
I could mention a few qualified architects who are absolutely certain that three buildings could not have totally collapsed due to fires, but I don't want to be accused of appealing to authority.
The argument was directed at Bill, who's not a debunker and not a no planer. People who are gullible enough to believe that three steel-framed buildings could collapse due to fires are not ready to hear about planes being faked.
Jennifer Oberstein is a fake witness. She said later she saw the second plane.
The question is why the laws of momentum, gravity and thermal expansion are applied on such an ad hoc basis.
He knew too much:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OnZaN2EWg