FriendlyAndLively
New Blood
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2009
- Messages
- 20
I will be back later - probably in a few days - to remark on organized stalking tactics, especially those that seem "crazy". In the meantime, I'll leave you with some better sites to critique.
Gang Stalking World has serious execution problems. I think its presentation trivializes the concerns of targeted individuals, and Eleanor White agrees ( creviews.net/cr000002.htm ). GSW shouldn't discredit the claims of targets, any more than a website by a raving loony in whatever your occupation is would discredit you.
I also think you should show a little more compassion and understanding. Targets of gang stalking experience things that are so far out of what they might have previously considered the norm, they have no place to turn for help. They aren't like you; they can't log on to a site of like-minded people to find out what they should be thinking.
Targets will be subjected to years of sleep deprivation and continuous fight-or-flight responses, neither of which are good for the mind or body. The ones who manage to survive long enough to connect to other targets have a kind of mental toughness that I think is admirable. However, they aren't at their best by the time they've started connecting with others. What you guys are doing is like a bunch of well-fed suburbanites pointing and laughing at the residents of a concentration camp - what's the matter with them, why don't they eat more?
Now for some better sites.
Citizens Against Technological and Community Based Harassment: catchcanada.net
North American Freedom Foundation: naff.org
Christians Against Mental Slavery (I have problems accessing this site, but nobody else complains... so...): slavery.org.uk
Mind Justice: mindjustice.org
Gang Stalking World has serious execution problems. I think its presentation trivializes the concerns of targeted individuals, and Eleanor White agrees ( creviews.net/cr000002.htm ). GSW shouldn't discredit the claims of targets, any more than a website by a raving loony in whatever your occupation is would discredit you.
I also think you should show a little more compassion and understanding. Targets of gang stalking experience things that are so far out of what they might have previously considered the norm, they have no place to turn for help. They aren't like you; they can't log on to a site of like-minded people to find out what they should be thinking.
Targets will be subjected to years of sleep deprivation and continuous fight-or-flight responses, neither of which are good for the mind or body. The ones who manage to survive long enough to connect to other targets have a kind of mental toughness that I think is admirable. However, they aren't at their best by the time they've started connecting with others. What you guys are doing is like a bunch of well-fed suburbanites pointing and laughing at the residents of a concentration camp - what's the matter with them, why don't they eat more?
Now for some better sites.
Citizens Against Technological and Community Based Harassment: catchcanada.net
North American Freedom Foundation: naff.org
Christians Against Mental Slavery (I have problems accessing this site, but nobody else complains... so...): slavery.org.uk
Mind Justice: mindjustice.org