RedIbis
Philosopher
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2007
- Messages
- 6,899
I predict that RedIbis will not be answering this question. Too bad stating the obvious does not qualify one for the MDC.
How many times are you going to be wrong?
I predict that RedIbis will not be answering this question. Too bad stating the obvious does not qualify one for the MDC.
How many times are you going to be wrong?
How many times are you going to be wrong?
How many times are you going to be wrong?
RedIbis said:It's not my ground breaking theory, but at least an equally justifiable theory is CD. I would go so far as to say that it's more likely than the magic single column causing global collapse theory.
RedIbis said:I don't know about any movement, but 9/11 skepticism will not die until you can explain something like why WTC 7 collapsed, without having to rely on a series of highly implausible hypotheses, which are not backed by physical, empirical evidence.
WTC 7 is just one example, of course.
I found a partial explanation from Red as to what he thinks happened.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4131332#post4131332
Also this.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4131270#post4131270
So Red, based on those quotes above, please provide your physical evidence that leads you to believe that a controlled demolition is MORE LIKELY (your words) than what NIST explains.
It's going to be difficult to upload physical evidence to the forum. Perhaps, that will be available in the next upgrade.
It's going to be difficult to upload physical evidence to the forum. Perhaps, that will be available in the next upgrade.
It's going to be difficult to upload physical evidence to the forum. Perhaps, that will be available in the next upgrade.
Does being such an intellectually dishonest coward bother you at all? It's a serious question.
No it's not. How hard is it for me to ask you the same stupid questions? Does it bother you to be obnoxious and childish?
What's the problem here? How many times do I have to say the same things over and over? There are numerous threads in which I refer to and post the types of reports and evidence I find compelling. Granted, more often I respond to and discuss the official theories.
This thread, like nearly every thread begins with my attempt at adding to a discussion with some specific information. In this case it was Jowenko's follow up response. Soon it turns into another pissing contest. Congratulations, if you've accomplished anything at all, you've gotten me to engage in exactly the type of frivolous nonsense I try to avoid.
There are numerous threads in which I refer to and post the types of reports and evidence I find compelling.
Right. So again, where are the post/posts you have made that refer to the reports or evidence that show controlled demolition to be more plausible than thermal expansion and the weakening of steel?Granted, more often I respond to and discuss the official theories.
Here's your answer:
Telephone interview with Jeff Hill 2/22/07:
Jeff Hill: I was just wondering real quickly, I know you had commented on World Trade Center Building 7 before.
Danny Jowenko: Yes, that's right.
Jeff Hill: And I've come to my conclusions, too, that it couldn't have came down by fire.
Danny Jowenko: No, it -- absolutely not.
Jeff Hill: Are you still sticking by your comments where you say it must have been a controlled demolition?
Danny Jowenko: Absolutely.
Jeff Hill: Yes? So, you as being a controlled demolitions expert, you've looked at the building, you've looked at the video and you've determined with your expertise that --
Danny Jowenko: I looked at the drawings, the construction and it couldn't be done by fire. So, no, absolutely not.
Jeff Hill: OK, 'cause I was reading on the Internet, people were asking about you and they said, I wonder -- I heard something that Danny Jowenko retracted his statement of what he said earlier about World Trade Center 7 now saying that it came down by fire. I said, "There's no way that's true."
Danny Jowenko: No, no, no, absolutely not.
Jeff Hill: 'Cause if anybody was -- Like when I called Controlled Demolition here in North America, they tell me that , "Oh, it's possible it came down from fire" and this and that and stuff like that --.
Danny Jowenko: When the FEMA makes a report that it came down by fire, and you have to earn your money in the States as a controlled demolition company and you say, "No, it was a controlled demolition", you're gone. You know?
Jeff Hill: Yeah, exactly, you'll be in a lot of trouble if you say that, right?
Danny Jowenko: Of course, of course. That's the end of your -- the end of the story.
Jeff Hill: Yeah, 'cause I was calling demolitions companies just to ask them if they used the term, "Pull it" in demolition terms and even Controlled Demolitions, Incorporated said they did. But the other people wouldn't -- didn't want to talk to me about Building 7 really because obviously 'cause they knew what happened and they didn't want to say it.
Danny Jowenko: Exactly . http://www.pumpitout.com
http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html
What's the problem here? How many times do I have to say the same things over and over? There are numerous threads in which I refer to and post the types of reports and evidence I find compelling. Granted, more often I respond to and discuss the official theories.
Is it just my imagination, or aren't just about all failures initiated by one final thing that breaks the camel's back?
