MicahJava
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,041
LOL
So we're supposed to believe a tale told by an anonymous internet poster whereby they briefly met with another anonymous person supposedly a criminal and a demolition expert too.
Tell me how did your demolition expert explain the fact they were no ear shattering explosions that always accompany a CD????
I think I'll go with the fire experts there that day that knew the building was going to collapse due to unfought fires over some random convict you happened to meet one day.
Well, she was with a small group of construction workers. Construction workers were common customers where I worked. She commented that she would rather work outdoors with the rest of the crew, but for the time being her job was mostly management/office work. You sound very nasty about the "criminal" thing, I bet you're fun to be around. As far as I'm concerned, she's my version of Danny Jowenko.