• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

Darn-it! I knew I should have read those memos! All those wasted opportunities. Can I get those volunteers back, just temporarily? I have, erm, uses for them before they take on their new forms.

Also - if anyone has seen a tube of "ProbeEase Ultra" sitting around, mine seems to have found its way out of my office and the last time I asked for that strength, well, we know how well it works *wince*.
 
Only if you promise to fight dirty. Oh - and let the victor (me) do whatever she wants with the corpse before it gets recycled.
There's no such thing as fighting dirty. There's only winning and losing.

And I can see you're new around the place, so I would caution you against too much ambition too early. I fell into that trap when I was a <1k, and it's not fun.

Take your time, build your case, gather your evidence, and strike when they least susp...
 
Heh heh heh. Not mine, I can assure you. I wouldn't leave one of those lying about. Not if I wanted to keep my job. Which I do.
 
I think it might be the Kitty's, as he was in posession of them the last time I saw them. He was mubling something about Humans and explosives....Not sure what he waas saying though.
 
There's no such thing as fighting dirty. There's only winning and losing.

And I can see you're new around the place, so I would caution you against too much ambition too early. I fell into that trap when I was a <1k, and it's not fun.

Take your time, build your case, gather your evidence, and strike when they least susp...

*bags and tags Arthwollipot for retraining, then looks up and smiles at Lissa* I could use another ruthless female in my division, honey; how about it? *glances at Lissa's shoes and tsks loudly* I can see we've got some work to do. Let me introduce you to my assistant, AudibleClick; she'll get you settled.
 
*bags and tags Arthwollipot for retraining, then looks up and smiles at Lissa* I could use another ruthless female in my division, honey; how about it? *glances at Lissa's shoes and tsks loudly* I can see we've got some work to do. Let me introduce you to my assistant, AudibleClick; she'll get you settled.

I had to quit wearing shoes. I like the feel of ... erm, fluids between my toes.
 
I had to quit wearing shoes. I like the feel of ... erm, fluids between my toes.

Oh naturally, but whenever you're not *ahem* doing business... it's important to dress well in this organization. *points to her Jimmy Choo's and Audible's Manolo Blahniks as examples* You honestly think I wear this when I'm actually WORKING? ;)
 
Oh naturally, but whenever you're not *ahem* doing business... it's important to dress well in this organization. *points to her Jimmy Choo's and Audible's Manolo Blahniks as examples* You honestly think I wear this when I'm actually WORKING? ;)

Ah, well, in that case I will happily accept advice and suggestions. I'm partial to designs with sharp and/or pointy parts.
 
Ah, well, in that case I will happily accept advice and suggestions. I'm partial to designs with sharp and/or pointy parts.

Ooooh, you're going to fit in well in my department, honey. *grins evilly* Sharp and pointy objects are my specialty... as Joey over there can attest to.
 
/takes aspirin bottle out of desk, shakes half a dozen into hand, swallows them.

/presses intercom tiredly

"Please get the heads of HR and Workers' Compensation to clear their schedules for the day and set up a conference call."
 
Can I get an emergency appropriation, please? Some judges in the nation of England are asking for a top-up, seeing as they've had to ignore some magical words spoken in their courts, at some risk to themselves.
 
Can I get an emergency appropriation, please? Some judges in the nation of England are asking for a top-up, seeing as they've had to ignore some magical words spoken in their courts, at some risk to themselves.
Certainly. Here you go. Is there anything more I can do for you?
 
Ooooh, you're going to fit in well in my department, honey. *grins evilly* Sharp and pointy objects are my specialty... as Joey over there can attest to.

Meh. I stopped feeling anything after the fourth Judas Chair session.
 
Item request

Requisition: SOL orbital laser platform
Vendor: http://www.villainsource.com/super.html
Description: See above.
Purpose/tasking: Still have not received resources necessary to keep slacker kids with video cams out of the Beech Grove, Indiana FEMA Concentration Camp disguised as a train depot. Protection of "sooper"* secret facility necessary. Given lack of manpower to patrol, chase away, and kill intruders, requesting orbital defense capability as last resort in case of penetration by government secret agent or societal "Super Hero". Said weaponry will be deployed in order to annihilate facility as measure against compromise, as well as kill/annihilate/disintegrate designated "do gooder" government agent or Super Hero, and including incidental witnesses within a 5 to 50 mile radius, actual distance dependent on circumstances surrounding measure taken. Orbital platform requested in place of ground based variant in order to prevent disablement by intruding agent/Super Hero as per tactics revealed in supposedly fictional "entertainment" films and videos circulating in public.
SKU: They don't give me that. I'm not in Aquisitions.
Cost: Vendor's catalog lists at ¥30,000,000,000, but don't we get a discount?
Additional Notes: You know, things would've been a lot better if you would've given me the damn henchmen and a few German Shepards like I asked for two years ago, but noooooooooo, now the word's out, and we're going to have to spend more to protect the secret. Can we pony up now before we have to resort to deploying stuff in the Doomsday Arsenal?

*Officially mandated spelling.
 
Okay, I think I am in now....

Certainly. Here you go. Is there anything more I can do for you?

Wait a minute...DID YOU CONTRACT WITH HIM? DID YOU CONSENT TO THAT TRANSACTION???!!!1!1!!?

Not only did he consent, he contracted with him. I am a witness, I was carrying the US Flag (which we know covers all nations in consensual transactions) and concealed on my person was the Book of Commonlaw, written and researched by me. HAH!

nothing personal arthwollipot, just waiting for a way in.....

Now, give me a weapon and a uniform! I got stuff to do! :yahoo
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom