• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged [Ed] Alex Jones is hyping! (Sheen/Obama Interview)

According to Jones, this was a PysOP on The MSM. Instead, the only thing Jones accomplished was proving that truthers will still fall for anything.

Come on over here truther. I'll hold the football for you. I promise I won't pull it away again. Go ahead. Kick it. You won't look like an idiot again...
 
Apparently the big announcement is that Charlie Sheen is jonesing (see what I did there?) to interview the POTUS about 9-11.

I want the two minutes of my life back that I wasted on finding this out.
 
Just so I'm up to date...

Jones says he has a huge announcement that will make national news.
Jones then says it's an interview Charlie Sheen had with the President.
The interview is fiction. No national news reports this anyway.
Jones then says this is a psyop on the MSM, who... didn't care anyway.
Jones wins?

i am bafflused
 
Just so I'm up to date...

Jones says he has a huge announcement that will make national news.
Jones then says it's an interview Charlie Sheen had with the President.
The interview is fiction. No national news reports this anyway.
Jones then says this is a psyop on the MSM, who... didn't care anyway.
Jones wins?

i am bafflused

The interview is fiction. It's Jonesy's and Sheen's attempt to get the attention so that Charlie can do a REAL interview with the Pres... about 9-11... because "we demand answers"... rabble rabble rabble...

He was right, this really shook my world and I sit amazed. :rolleyes:
 
The interview is fiction. It's Jonesy's and Sheen's attempt to get the attention so that Charlie can do a REAL interview with the Pres... about 9-11... because "we demand answers"... rabble rabble rabble...

He was right, this really shook my world and I sit amazed. :rolleyes:

If all he wanted to do was get a sit down with the president he could have just yelled at a Harvard Professor. Jesus, do I have to think of everything for these people?
 
Now the site is reporting that there will be "NO" guests today as AJ covers the Charlie Sheen letter. I'm almost interested to listen today to see how far he can his foot into his mouth.:cool:
 
Does he have to pull his head out of his butt before inserting his foot, or does it all fit up there?

Seeing as how he is full of another substance he will probably need to pull his head out first so he can make room.:covereyes
 
Looks like it's cleanup time over at Prison Planet. Comments are closed on the article and the forums are down.
 
Looks like it's cleanup time over at Prison Planet. Comments are closed on the article and the forums are down.


nothingtoseehere.jpg
 
Ok, these people aren't even trying anymore.

They were trying in the past? :eek:

Infoexcavator said:
Alex claims "bandwith costs" as the reason. Lying again.

Yeah, he said it cost him $400,000 a year for servers and crap. Personally, I think he's getting ripped off. It's probably just da man (or is it NWO?) trying to keep him down.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom