icerat
Philosopher
Fine. Yet all you have to show that vegans are lacking in DHA is faulty statistics already debunked.
No I don't. There's the definition of vegan which includes "don't eat anything that has significant amounts of DHA in it"
You also seem to ignore that it is possible to have algae-derived DHA, thus ignoring that there are DHA supplements available.
I haven't ignored it at all. Supplements are not diet. Their supplements to diet. I'm talking about diet. Having said that, if you have any evidence to support the idea that the majority of vegans take DHA supplements I'd appreciate a link or source.
Sorry, but fail. Come back when you have something.
Umm, no. I'd suggest you're the one suggesting something extraordinary that requires evidence. Please provide some kind of support that extremely large intakes of algae are a normal part of the average vegan's diet.
For a (slightly) easier task, please provide evidence vegan's typically supplement with DHA.
Right now you're pretty much claiming I need evidence to back up an assertion akin to "people who have no iron in their diet have low iron levels". Unless you have a whole new nutritional theory, it's just silly.

