Z said:I'm just not the kind who can do that kind of sales, and I know it. Props to those who can...
Z said:No offense intended, but when you say this, you sound EXACTLY like someone pushing a cult or faith. Just for your edification, I'm not choosing to remain uninformed; I'm choosing to do my research independently, free from people with biased opinions either way, if and only if I find a reason to do such research.
...
So, as I said before, no, but thank you for the offer. But you may feel free to keep your condescending comments about 'remaining uninformed' to yourself.
Z said:Believe me, taking a little effort to make things more readable will be more rewarding in the long run than continuing to be a smarmy wiseacre. If you don't wind up banned for being uncivil, you'll wind up ignored by many, or turned into yet another forum kitty toy, like so many other posters have been, to be played with and batted around as amusement.
Exactly. The cult mindset at work.
Notice how much less nuanced tex is than icerat but how they are ultimately saying the same thing "amway is the only path to financial salvation".
I've noted your previous non-responses, and there's been a LOT of them. LOLNon-response noted - I didn't think you had a good one.
I've noted your previous non-responses, and there's been a LOT of them. LOL
There are many people who are easy to work with. Very few of them show up on forums/blogs. LOL Thanks for adding to my IBO educational process. LOL I tell you guys over and over you're being USED, and you STILL don't realize it! LOLIt's interesting how new people come in: >>>> Yes, it is. "I don't know anything, but Amway is a cult." LOL
Get annoyed, but remain reasonably polite in the face of insult: >>>> Asking whether someone would like to be better informed is now an insult. LOL
Continue toward being annoyed, but showing restraint: >>>> Claiming to be a skeptic, but in fact, a skeptic is willing to get more input. A closed minded individual is not. I think you are on the wrong forum! LOL
Often, these reasonable people get fed up and wander off. At some point, Tex, you have to wonder what's going on. >>>> I know what's going on. Some people have already made up their minds and don't want to be confused with the facts. LOL
Is every person who comes in impossible to reason with? Or is your approach not working?
I tell you guys over and over you're being USED, and you STILL don't realize it!
I think they are all image conscious, some have learned from the mistakes of others, and their image has been as tarnished.One of the really interesting things about the amway that I have seen is the level of anti-intellectualism that they promote. >>>> Why should you be surprised? I found the same disinterest in intellectualism here, and this is supposed to be an "Educational Foundation", and a place for "skepticism, critical thinking", and it's anything but. LOL
Success through any other form than amway isn't considered success. >>>> Here we go again....LOL
Job's are looked down upon even if they are really good because they aren't amway. >>>> Yawn....LOL
Going to college is frowned upon because you are wasting time when you could be building amway etc. >>>> Double yawn.... LOL
Starting other types of businesses is considered foolish because amway is the best opportunity. >>>> Triple yawn....LOL
You get the idea. >>>> Definitely. When you can't analyze the facts, let alone be interested in them, you go back to the tired, old ad hominems. LOL
The response you are seeing from tex is the classic amway response to these issues. >>>> No it isn't. Not even close. LOL
Notice how much less nuanced tex is than icerat but how they are ultimately saying the same thing "amway is the only path to financial salvation". >>>> I've never said that. LOL
Icerat has made the point on multiple occasions that my experiences with amway are invalid because I didn't experience every single group in amway and how all of them do business. >>>> Icerat/insider/ibofb does that a lot, but he KNOWS the LCKs charge about the same for tools, so it is reasonable they profit about the same from the tool scam.
From what I've seen if you've seen one you've seen them all. >>>> For the most part, I agree. However, the UK BY RULE has changed, and other countries have also clamped down.
There really are only minor doctrinal differences between them. >>>> Agree.
Some are more image conscious than others but ultimately they are all the branches of the same tree in the same way all of the christian religions have evolved over time.
In all fairness, neither have I.In the interest of fairness, I don't really remember Icerat saying that. Maybe I missed it; it's certainly a long thread.![]()
No, it means I am not going to continually repeat myself and you're not worth my time. LOLDoes this mean that you consider yourself to be as lacking in worth of a response as I?
I don't know what you mean by "dictionary based compression."You're using this forum as a demonstration of the effectiveness of dictionary based compression?
No, it means I am not going to continually repeat myself and you're not worth my time. LOL
I don't know what you mean by "dictionary based compression."
Go for it. LOLYou don't find that at all contradictory? >>>> Not at all, because I have a REASON for posting, which is VERY different than your reason. LOL
Would you like me to explain?
Too many letters. LOLTex: try replacing your LOL with HAHaHAHAHAHAHA!!!1! That would make your 'arguments' even more convincing![]()
Go for it. LOL
Yes, because your time is essentially free (worthless). LOLWould it be worth my time?
Yes, because your time is essentially free (worthless). LOL
Not at all, because I have a REASON for posting, which is VERY different than your reason. LOL
Another example of not answering a question and attempting to change the subject. LOLAh, of course, you're the Landover Baptist of IBOs.