• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Message from a Truther

If there were then it's quite strange really and would lead a person into thinkng they were planted because on the live video of the plane going in no wreckage is seen to fall from the plane.

I call ******** (BS to get by the filters)

Anthony Lawson has several GREAT videos showing what you claim don't exist.

Is he part of the conspiracy twoof?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNomV_8034

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L978nIT-AY4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-OZOQXHwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Jahg9fxM4

now actually watch them and stop repeating the LIES. Try again.

ETA:
a few more for bill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_fD7RII_I

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhKrirlTw8c&feature=related

now bill.... try to pay attention... you just might learn something.
 
Last edited:
If there were then it's quite strange really and would lead a person into thinkng they were planted because on the live video of the plane going in no wreckage is seen to fall from the plane.

tell that to the people on the street who were lit on fire about 10 seconds after impact

Is that the NASA whose spacecraft blow up?

many nations spacecraft has blown up not just ours
its called risk when youre sitting atop a million pound ballistic missile

you really hate the US and take any opportunity to show that to the world

why?

spaceflight is dangerous
there will be accidents and people will be lost
these people are pioneers and should be respected (especially when they die while trying to further the human race through exploration)
 
truther LIE.

The fuel didn't CUT the steel. It broke the connection points.

how many times do people have to tell that to you?

If it had cut the steel it would look like one of those Acme cartoon plane outlines. you can clearly see where the panels broke away from each other.



try again..

Are we back to the aluminium bulldozer theory again ? The bread cutting the knife and so on ?
 
bill I'm beginning to think you have absolutely NO idea just how wrong you are. This is frightening.
 
bill I'm beginning to think you have absolutely NO idea just how wrong you are. This is frightening.

Don't be frightened Twinstead, There still may be some explanation for how the plane went thrugh all that steel without losing any speed.
 
bill I'm beginning to think you have absolutely NO idea just how wrong you are. This is frightening.

Bill is apparently a 'believer', or a hoaxster pretending to be one. His position is to defend any and all truther myths, regardless if they're self-contradictory and ludicrous.

I'm sure he also enjoys wasting everybody's time. At least he can score some points that way... in just about all other areas he's a complete failure.
 
What do you mean 'without losing any speed'?

Exactly what I say. The plane passed through that massive steel barrier without any of the flimsy panels coming loose and fluttering down on the outside and it lost zero velocity due to the impact. In fact in th case of WTC1 the 155-foot long aircraft went hrough the perimeter columns and hit the core about 60 feet in. So about 100 feet of he fuselage should have been sticking out and momentarily showing that tremendous final shattering blow against he core columns. But guess what ?....hey, it did not allow a few measly core columns to slow it down either and went in without any hesitation or jolt at all.
 
Last edited:
Exactly what I say. The plane passed through that massive steel barrier without any of the flimsy panels coming loose and fluttering down on the outside and it lost zero velocity due to the impact. In fact in th case of WTC1 the 155-foot long aircraft went hrough the perimeter columns and hit the core about 60 feet in. So about 100 feet of he fuselage should have been sticking out and showing that tremendous final shattering blow against he core columns. But guess what ?....hey, it did not allow a few measly core columns to slow it down either and went in without any hesitation or jolt at all.

Just when I thought I had heard it all....
 
Exactly what I say. The plane passed through that massive steel barrier without any of the flimsy panels coming loose and fluttering down on the outside and it lost zero velocity due to the impact. In fact in th case of WTC1 the 155-foot long aircraft went hrough the perimeter columns and hit the core about 60 feet in. So about 100 feet of he fuselage should have been sticking out and showing that tremendous final shattering blow against he core columns. But guess what ?....hey, it did not allow a few measly core columns to slow it down either and went in without any hesitation or jolt at all.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
 
.
This is the stuff I find hilarious.

I never took a structural engineering course in my life. I spent two weeks thinking about the destruction of those buildings. I decided there was no way NORMAL AIRLINERS could do all of that in less than two hours.
.
And if 2 weeks (with NO formal instructor, I assume) were enough for you to understand all this, then why do we have 4 year engineering programs? With post-doc programs. And apprenticeship programs. And EIT & PE certifications?

Your 2 weeks were CLEARLY insufficient, psi. You've proven that you understand very, very little.

The airliner did NOT "do all of that in less than two hours".

Fire & earth did. Fire in 1-2 hours. Earth in less than 20 seconds.

The airliners did no more than cause a bunch of structural damage & light some fires. Their job was then over. Done. But this structural damage caused the stresses on long thin beams to go from purely compression & tension (which they handle very well) to bending (which they cannot handle well at all).

Then the fire took over. The fire & the bending caused the building to "creep" to the side, increasing the bending stresses, increasing the creep, increasing the lean, increasing side loads, increasing the bending stresses, increasing the creep, increasing the lean, increasing side loads ... A POSITIVE feedback loop. Positive feedback loops ALWAYS end in disaster.

Once the bending limits were (inevitably) exceeded, one final piece failed, there was no more margin, and everything (consequently, not coincidentally) failed at once.

Then the earth took over. And gravity pulled it to the ground.

Gravity caused all that destruction. Or, if you wish, the men & cranes & electricity who perched one piece of metal after another on top of each other in the 1960s. Of course, they did their jobs just fine.
.
How can the 14 lightest stories crush 95 heavier stories and accelerate in the process?
.
EASY. If you simply understood the numbers involved, you wouldn't make such a silly statement.

Put your head up against a wall. Take a deep breath & blow. How much force is generated by the air coming out your mouth, pushing your head back into the wall? Not much. Without understanding the NUMBERS, you might not think that engineers could use this effect to accelerate a 747 down a runway & up to 600 kts. You'd be wrong about that too.
.
Why weren't EXPERTS all over this crap within a few months after the event?
.
They were. Some experts (structural engineers) were surprised when the first tower collapsed. Some were not.
After seeing the first one fall, NO competent structural engineers were surprised when the second one collapsed.

That is the beginning and end of your "expert list".

You'll notice that, on that list, appear NO physicists, news anchors, politicians, intelligence agent, pilot, lawyers, firemen, soldier, doctor, astronaut, cosmetologist or president of any engineering firm (businessmen). Conspicuously absent are: Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, D.R. Griffin, Alex Jones, Kevin Ryan, college dropouts & students in ANY field of study.
.
I can possibly understand architects not seeing through it. At IIT the standard joke was that "architects took funny physics and funny math." But even though physics majors may not study skyscrapers they should have been wondering about the distribution of mass after seeing the videos of 9/11.
.
Physicists are amateurs.
I'm a mechanical engineer with 35+ years experience. I'm an amateur, too, because I've never designed or analyzed a skyscraper.
.
This just needs to be kept complicated and mysterious so the LAYMEN can't figure out the obvious.
.
It isn't complicated. It's easy. Your distrust gets in the way.

You don't have the background, inclination, work ethic, allegiance to the truth, or the disposition frankly, to put in the work to understand it.

Sorry. But it's true.

Tom
 
btw, mrcoddy, the truther whose message I quoted, sent me another message today. He's not too pleased that I posted it, I guess, and he was critical of some of the things you guys have posted.

Weirdly, he's not bothered to register here and make any comments for himself. I also have serious doubts that he's an engineer, as he claims. I could be wrong, but he hasn't presented any info that isn't already available on sites like A&E for 9/11 truth.

In fact, he sounds to me like he's just parroting a lot of the same things they claim.

Speaking of which, I heard an advertisment by Richard Gage (on Visibility 9/11) from 2009, which contained at least two completely false and misleading claims.

1) Female V/O says 'that WTC7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds'. That is a false statement. The collapse in fact took at least 14 seconds.
2) Gage claims in the ad that 90,000 tons of concrete were missing, 'pulverized' into a find dust.
3) WTC7 fell 'in the exact manner of a controlled demolition'. This again is an outright lie. Unless you want to redefine the meaning of the word 'exact' it's bullcrap.

I am not impressed that this organization is using these clearly false statements as their calling card. Pathetic.
 
btw, mrcoddy, the truther whose message I quoted, sent me another message today. He's not too pleased that I posted it, I guess, and he was critical of some of the things you guys have posted.

Weirdly, he's not bothered to register here and make any comments for himself. I also have serious doubts that he's an engineer, as he claims. I could be wrong, but he hasn't presented any info that isn't already available on sites like A&E for 9/11 truth.

In fact, he sounds to me like he's just parroting a lot of the same things they claim.

Speaking of which, I heard an advertisment by Richard Gage (on Visibility 9/11) from 2009, which contained at least two completely false and misleading claims.

1) Female V/O says 'that WTC7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds'. That is a false statement. The collapse in fact took at least 14 seconds.
2) Gage claims in the ad that 90,000 tons of concrete were missing, 'pulverized' into a find dust.
3) WTC7 fell 'in the exact manner of a controlled demolition'. This again is an outright lie. Unless you want to redefine the meaning of the word 'exact' it's bullcrap.

I am not impressed that this organization is using these clearly false statements as their calling card. Pathetic.

You could always post a link to where he posts and we could check it out fr ourselves. That sound like an idea ?
 
You could always post a link to where he posts and we could check it out fr ourselves. That sound like an idea ?

Hey, y'know what? I took the initiative, so I get to decide which forum I want to post to.

It's a free country. Anyway, marcoddy will have your companionship and support bill - how could he resist? :D
 
Exactly what I say. The plane passed through that massive steel barrier without any of the flimsy panels coming loose and fluttering down on the outside and it lost zero velocity due to the impact. In fact in th case of WTC1 the 155-foot long aircraft went hrough the perimeter columns and hit the core about 60 feet in. So about 100 feet of he fuselage should have been sticking out and momentarily showing that tremendous final shattering blow against he core columns. But guess what ?....hey, it did not allow a few measly core columns to slow it down either and went in without any hesitation or jolt at all.

Let me guess: you determined this by eyeballing some youtube videos.
 
Look at it his way. the plane in WTC2 aparently bulldozed through 33 of these columns without losing any speed. It did not shatter and fall down he front of the building as many might expect for a fragile aicraft composed of aluminium as thin as 1mm. In fact not a single gram of aircraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.

Are you suggesting that the reality of the situation should be akin to Wile E. Coyote slamming into the face of a cliff and sliding down?

The plane weighed one-quarter of one-half of one-tenth of one percent of the building's weight. The veritable mosquito. Quite a fast mosquito though if you think that is enough.

And a 200 grain .45 caliber bullet is .0184% of my body weight, but I have no doubt about its ability to penetrate my skin without an apprpeciable loss of speed.. Your point?
 
Hey, y'know what? I took the initiative, so I get to decide which forum I want to post to.

It's a free country. Anyway, marcoddy will have your companionship and support bill - how could he resist? :D

Well take your bloody ball then...
 
Bill Smith
Look at it his way. the plane in WTC2 aparently bulldozed through 33 of these columns without losing any speed

without losing any speed?

Bullcrap. Total BS.
 
No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.


Right, it certainly wasn't wit.

The assumption is that being a working scientist for NASA qualifies one to explain basic physics. Mackey explained very clearly how the planes entered the buildings. Bill wasn't able to watch the lecture because he can't concentrate well enough to focus his thoughts for twenty or so minutes.

Please provide examples of Mackey's "stupidity." Show us something he got wrong. Oh, and please spare us the usual disingenuous rant about how we're putting words in your mouth.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom