Point not taken.
I agree about the thread no going the way it should. But the matter here is that almost nothing is submitted for discussion, yet everything is considered debatable. Somewhat, people with science background has mixed up saying "[Link] That's it. Huh?" with stating something in order to discuss. Two things are always absent: i) A person that says "It is my understanding/conviction/etc. that A, and that is because of/related/implies/will bring/etc. B. I also submit this documents [link] [link] in support of what I am saying"; ii) The same person participating in good faith and willing to admit errors without any harm to his/her reputation.
Under such conditions I haven't allow myself to engage in debating any "scientific" matter proposed here [In a parallel thread I had, but I wrote first "Bait bitten ... Toing!!!" and engaged myself willingly in the kind of idiotic infantile argumentations, reasoning as information went popping out, just to show what they are doing here and there]. Instead, I addressed directly the two individuals that I detected were and are doing the more harm not to the thread topic -there's no such thing here- but to the forum itself. I addressed what I understand to be the foundations of their behaviours and their personal communicational styles. If the people involved are cataloged as warmers or deniers, I don't give a darn for it, as it is accidental. And about the "muddy" aspect you know the soil and water and all the mess with them were in these fora way before I clicked into here.
You must acknowledge the differences between human beings humanly debating about human issues (like the "the paranormal", "why Obama...", etc.) and human beings with the chance of debating natural-non-human issues in a humanly way or in a scientific way. If you can't separate both things or you have little science and methodology to contribute, you do good by not participating in this forum. Allow others to 100% confront those who having not one neither/or another yet do participate .
And thanks for that "juvenile"...