kurious_kathy
Master Poster
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2005
- Messages
- 2,142
Really? There are numerous documented cases of people who were somehow never exposed to the Christian religion having an experience with Jesus?
Links please.
If you were in the church or fellowship with believers (like I am) you would meet people and hear these types of testimonies all the time. I could try to get a list of some together for you but if you are truly seeking this info you could discover them yourself as God's people are everywhere, and Jesus isn't hiding!
The first one I am thinking of is Ravi Zacharias. Have you heard of this man? He was suicidal when Jesus intervened in his life and save him. If you want to find him Ravi is easy to find as he has been traveling the globe sharing Christ with others ever since he got saved. His backround was he was raised in India in a different religion prior to his conversion to Christianity. Check out RZIM ministry if you want more info on his life and testimony. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjf5PaS7-SQ
How about Lee Strobels testimony? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AT_bMuFBfs
How about this one about a Messianic Rabbi who accepted Jesus? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdZP0UPoFVo
How about another one here of an ex devout Muslim who becomes a Christian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f88KtXJsmkI
Here's another one I found of a Ex-Hindu's testimony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbTo...49A9AA7D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28
Last edited: