Roeder's political agenda has been greatly harmed by Tiller's murder, so that rules out Roeder as a suspect. It must have been done by a militant pro-abortion activist.
I don't care if you are a nut, that is just bad logic. Personally, I think the prosecution of the case should involve standard evidence rather than any assumptions about political agendas.
Let's get Abortion out of the Hospitals and Clinics and back into the Back Alleys where it belongs........
Speaking of bad logic... It seems to me that "pro-life" people want an end to abortion, out of not just "hospitals and clinics", but out of everywhere. It would be only "pro-choice" people who would keep it in "back alleys" if the "pro-life" people were successful.
News reports say he was arrested 3 hours later, but he was really arrested two hours later.
![]()
Evidence? And how, pray tell, would you know this? And, I presume, the authors of those "news reports" are "in on" the conspiracy? Oh, and it is entirely possible to drive 170 miles in two hours, if traffic conditions allow, so even if your two hours claim is correct, it's still barely relevant.