These destructions result, according to you, from the explosive material in the airplane. In Basement 4 there were:
- "all of the ceiling tiles was falling down",
- "the light fixtures were falling swinging out of the ceiling,
- "The walls were caving in"
additionally we have a witness account of Edward McCabe, building engineer:
"I was in the refrigeration plant in tower 1 sub basement 4. I was passing through when I felt a slight shifting of the building. I froze right where I stood and listened....nothing.. about 30 seconds past and to my left about 30 feet from me was a stairway leading up to a door. this door explodes off its hinges and white smoke came into the plant. (...)"
The refrigeration plant was outside the tower's foundation and adjacent to it on the south-side (B5 foundation floorplan, it gives also the exact location of the plant for B4). For the door to be exploded off its hinges the blast had to destroy at least three walls before.
..... but these forces could not destroy the car 6, 7 because the cars "are steel framed and skinned" according to Seymour Butz?
I reject this explanation because, we have witness accounts of survivors of the heavily damaged freight elevator 50.
ARTURO GRIFFITH, WTC SURVIVOR:
KING: Where were you when it happened?
A. GRIFFITH: Well, I was on my way from B-2 to 49th floor. And as I took off, it was amount it was a matter of seconds -- five, six, seven seconds, I don't know. And there was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped.And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator. And I just -- I just put my hand over my head and I said, oh God I'm going to die. But I didn't know what was happening.
When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator, and I think I'm sure that that was what broke my leg. And then they had another explosion and the panel that threw me, you know, against the wall, nd I guess I was unconscious for a couple of minutes because somebody else was in the elevator with me, and they say that they was trying to get my attention and they didn't get no response from me. (CNN Transcript)
Why these forces could "only" bring the doors inside the elevator, could not cause more harm? No my friend "debunker".
The blast pressure had to go right through the elevator used by Grififth and Cruz. And they certainly wouldn't have survived it when the pressure from the fireball / explosive material traveling through the shaft of Car 50 would be the same force that - as we saw - caused walls to cave-in, blew out massive windows, threw people against walls, blew someone’s tongue out of their mouth.