• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

no serial numbers were identified from flight 77

Thanks for showing you know nothing about aircraft parts and thier serial numbers.
:dl::dl::dl:

I've dealt with serial numbers for way too long. I have very specific knowledge of aircraft parts and serial numbers since I've had to modify our software to specifically deal the special handling of serial numbers for the aerospace industry. Thank you for showing that you have a complete lack of reading comprehension. The statement I wrote goes with your NTSB is required by law to investigate all crashes fantasy.
 
I've dealt with serial numbers for way too long. .

Have you actually worked on a plane?

I have, so i know about serial numbers too and what parts are numbered and where.

I have shown the requlation that covers NTSB working at crime scenes.
 
Last edited:
Have you actually worked on a plane?

I have, so i know about serial numbers too and what parts are numbered and where.

I have shown the requlation that covers NTSB working at crime scenes.
Really, what aircraft?

ETA. False you haven'e shown any regulations. I have posted the EXACT regulation from the law. There is nothing in any regulation that requires the NTSB to assist in criminal investigations. If that were true, there would be no need for a request for assistance. It would be automatic.
 
Last edited:
What's with all the obstruction here? The man wants serial numbers, why not give him serial numbers?

Here you go:

00000001
00000002
00000003
00000004
00000005
00000006
00000007
00000008
00000009
00000010
00000011
00000012
00000013
00000014
00000015
00000016
00000017
00000018
00000019
00000020
00000021
00000022
00000023
00000024
00000025
00000026
00000027
00000028
00000029
00000030
00000031
00000032

You can use these to number any plane parts you happen to have around. (They're also useful for checks, invoices, limited editions, prescriptions, and clones.) Let me know if you need more. I've got way more than I need.

Respectfully,
Myriad
 
I saw a picture once of a piece of what was supposedly flight 77 with a number on it. I don't know where the picture came from and I don't know if the number was ever matched to any maintenance records of flight 77.

You will not find any serial number investigation matching 9/11 planes to maintenance records. You will not find any investigation that positively identifies any of the 9/11 planes.

What you will mostly get is people saying that victims DNA that were said to be on a particular 9/11 flight were found at a particulair crash site.

This might identify victims if you know the chain of custody to the DNA.

This does not identify the plane.

Look at it this way. The question of the OP was are their serial numbers that identify flight 77.

Well?

Has anyone provided any?

Nope.

They just tell you it's insignificant and that I am a troll.

What else can they do?

HI - Your constant references to serial numbers to aircraft parts and maintenance records has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on this or any thread! You clearly have no idea about parts/serial numbers or even how they are logged during manufacture (SAP for eg).

Let me give you an example and see if you understand why serial/part numbers are irrelevent. Serial numbers for any specific part on a 757 would be the same for most other 757 built at the same time - none specific and therefore useless other than determining it to come from a 757. As we already know it to be a 757 then serial bnumbers are irrelevent to the investigation!

Plenty of parts were found - plenty!

Having worked in the commercial aircraft manufacturing industry for a number of years (not Boeing the other bigger one) i believe i speak from hands on experience - not hearsay and BS!
 
Having worked in the commercial aircraft manufacturing industry for a number of years (not Boeing the other bigger one) i believe i speak from hands on experience - not hearsay and BS!

McDonnell Douglas? :D


*gets away*
 
Please show me all these parts and if they match 757 parts.


U1 - Your analytical skills have failed you yet again. As has your reading comprehension. If you are simply going to post pathetic responses then please do not repond to my posts!

Please use your purposed analytical skills to analyse the countless threads on here, the countless official reports, the countless photos etc etc etc from various sources. Do yourself a favour and do a quick search for them then post what you find. PLENTY OF PARTS!
 
U1 - Your analytical skills have failed you yet again. !

You keep stating that there were plenty of parts, then the onus is on you to proof what you state.

So please show these parts and if they match a 757 or 767 parts.
 
You keep stating that there were plenty of parts, then the onus is on you to proof what you state.

So please show these parts and if they match a 757 or 767 parts.

Please re - read post 152. You asked for proof of parts, i directed you to search for them. Easily found. Plenty of parts - aircraft and human. We are sick to the back teath of doing your work for you.

By not using your analytical skills to easily find what you ask for is further proof that you are not an analyst, not NSA and are a troll. But i will continue to humour you all the same.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom