U1 will claim that complete serial number listings are required by law in 3..2..1...
Thanks for showing you know nothing about aircraft parts and thier serial numbers.
U1 will claim that complete serial number listings are required by law in 3..2..1...
Thanks for showing you know nothing about aircraft parts and thier serial numbers.
Thanks for showing you know nothing about aircraft parts and thier serial numbers.



I've dealt with serial numbers for way too long. .
Really, what aircraft?Have you actually worked on a plane?
I have, so i know about serial numbers too and what parts are numbered and where.
I have shown the requlation that covers NTSB working at crime scenes.
I saw a picture once of a piece of what was supposedly flight 77 with a number on it. I don't know where the picture came from and I don't know if the number was ever matched to any maintenance records of flight 77.
You will not find any serial number investigation matching 9/11 planes to maintenance records. You will not find any investigation that positively identifies any of the 9/11 planes.
What you will mostly get is people saying that victims DNA that were said to be on a particular 9/11 flight were found at a particulair crash site.
This might identify victims if you know the chain of custody to the DNA.
This does not identify the plane.
Look at it this way. The question of the OP was are their serial numbers that identify flight 77.
Well?
Has anyone provided any?
Nope.
They just tell you it's insignificant and that I am a troll.
What else can they do?
Plenty of parts were found - plenty!
Really, what aircraft?
Having worked in the commercial aircraft manufacturing industry for a number of years (not Boeing the other bigger one) i believe i speak from hands on experience - not hearsay and BS!
Please show me all these parts and if they match 757 parts.
McDonnell Douglas?
*gets away*
A "mostly made from steel" F-4 Phantom.
U1 - Your analytical skills have failed you yet again. !
I have shown the F-4 is over 50% STEEL.
MD - How dare you![]()
Beluga will give you a clue![]()
Having worked in the commercial aircraft manufacturing industry for a number of years (not Boeing the other bigger one) i believe i speak from hands on experience - not hearsay and BS!
You keep stating that there were plenty of parts, then the onus is on you to proof what you state.
So please show these parts and if they match a 757 or 767 parts.
I have shown you to be wrong, and that makes you a liar.