Excellent. As I've said may times, my intention is to make something that can be modified by others to help make conclusions of their own. Once I'm finished changing the mechanisms, I'd be interested in knowing what values you choose to 'switch off'. You mention cement (concrete), but I assume you wouldn't switch it off 'completely'. That would seem very erroneous. I assume you would include concrete crush energy in 'some' way, even if you used a different value or method.
I'm still after actual data if I can get my hands on it. If it comes to it, then I may have to make the assumption that the steel grade changes mimic those of the core columns, which we DO have specific information about in terms of what grade (and column design) was used at what point. The current model uses the linear ramping method, which I'm not content with.
If I could find the specific mass of every chair in the building I'd include it, so I don't think there should be a big issue with asking if anyone has seen the specific data anywhere.
The overwhelming answer seems to be...no.
Fine. No-one has the data. If it turns up anywhere, please let me know.