TK0001
Muse
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2006
- Messages
- 593
At that angle the shooter would have to be on the bridge over I-35 on ramp.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_3073049dbfaa9ddffb.jpg[/qimg]
and it would be pretty eazy to spot some one up there.
I thought about the bridge, but the angle still doesn't seem right. Also, why shoot someone who is sitting in a open topped convertible, which will be passing below you, through the windshield, especially when the rearview mirror is in the way?
Setting common sense aside, it still seems the angle isn't right. The crack in the windshield is about the same height as where Kennedy's head was, plus or minus a few inches. I would say to execute that shot, the shooter would have to be standing, or even crouching, right in front of the limo.
If only there existed a video tape or pictures or eyewitness testimony that show an assassin idiotic enough to stand in the middle of the street and shoot the president....

