• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's limo/ You might be...

Did you notice that crack, not hole, is closer to the driver's side? Were they aiming for Jackie, too, or the driver (not that they'd need to hit the driver since the limo was essentially a stationary target)? Have you noticed that all the blood, brain, skull fragments and bullet fragments were all found to the front of the president's body as would be consistent with a bullet coming from the rear?


It just proves that the shooter was actually in the trunk of the limo.
 
[qimg]http://home.comcast.net/~the-puzzle-palace/CE350.gif[/qimg]

Looks about right.

At that angle the shooter would have to be on the bridge over I-35 on ramp.


and it would be pretty eazy to spot some one up there.
 
The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations determined there probably was a second gunman so this "evidence" you cite carries no relevance and actually verifies the "official story."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations#General_conclusions

Their conclusion was based soley on the analysis of a single audio recording. It has since been discredited. Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?
 
Their conclusion was based soley on the analysis of a single audio recording. It has since been discredited. Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?

That's funny, the article continued to say:
In 2001, this criticism of the Committee's acoustic evidence was rebutted in a Science and Justice article written by D.B. Thomas, a government scientist and JFK assassination researcher. He concluded the HSCA finding of a second shooter was correct and that the NAS panel's study was flawed. Thomas surmises that the Dictaphone needle jumped and created an overdub on Channel One."

So, Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?

I don't believe in CT's - not that I owe somebody so quick to jump off at the hip as yourself anything remotely resembling an explanation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A56560-2001Mar25?language=printer

Does every attempt of yours to erudiate fail so miserably?
 
That's funny, the article continued to say:
In 2001, this criticism of the Committee's acoustic evidence was rebutted in a Science and Justice article written by D.B. Thomas, a government scientist and JFK assassination researcher. He concluded the HSCA finding of a second shooter was correct and that the NAS panel's study was flawed. Thomas surmises that the Dictaphone needle jumped and created an overdub on Channel One."

So, Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?

I don't believe in CT's - not that I owe somebody so quick to jump off at the hip as yourself anything remotely resembling an explanation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A56560-2001Mar25?language=printer

Does every attempt of yours to erudiate fail so miserably?


http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odell/

So, Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?

Does every attempt of yours to erudiate fail so miserably...
 
Last edited:
Oh here we go again. A cracked windshield becomes a "bullet hole", and mystery shooters from every conceivable angle are everywhere.

Well folks, I HAVE been to Dealey Plaza. I've stood where Zapruder stood, wandered the so called "grassy knoll" (which isn't much of a knoll), inspected the fence behind which one or more shooters supposedly stood (No more than a few feet from Zapruder's location- how could he have missed muzzle blasts and bullets whizzing past his head?). I've looked at the storm drains in which other shooters were supposed to have hidden (Too small for even a midget), eyeballed the railroad overpass (from which other shooters were supposed to have been positioned), and visited Oswald's perch in the TSBD. As jhunter1163 says, "Nothing extraordinary about that shot at all".

I don't know how anyone could be a fence sitter after reading books by Posner, Jim Moore, and Bugliosi. But for anyone who might be, go to Dealey Plaza. It's a VERY small area. Try to figure out how all these mystery gunmen managed to stay hidden. And see if you can resist looking up at the 6th floor of the TSBD (You can't- everyone does this) and realizing just how easy a shot Oswald had.
 
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odell/

So, Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?

Does every attempt of yours to erudiate fail so miserably...

Yes I quickly browsed it and the conclusions and agree with them.

However, the original article I cited-which eventually prompted your "intervention"-does not mention what you linked, rendering dtuggs asking me "Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?" a completely attack-dog move, and his disdain was unfounded and uncalled for, ergo I responded in kind.

Sorry to take the wind from your sails, but I agree with your facts, and thank you for them even with the attached (and imaginary) bravado you threw in for free...
 
Yes I quickly browsed it and the conclusions and agree with them.

However, the original article I cited-which eventually prompted your "intervention"-does not mention what you linked, rendering dtuggs asking me "Did you read the whole article or just the parts that you want to believe?" a completely attack-dog move, and his disdain was unfounded and uncalled for, ergo I responded in kind.

Sorry to take the wind from your sails, but I agree with your facts, and thank you for them even with the attached (and imaginary) bravado you threw in for free...

\m/

I'm surprised that that Wiki hasn't been updated to include the O'Dell's refutation.

By accident I once stumbled upon Steve Barber in a prog rock forum (yeah I admit liking some prog quasi classical 20 minute opuses). He's a huge Carl Palmer fan, but also a hard core Christian right dude, which lead to some uncomfortable conversations....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/barber.htm

I still can't figure out which is sillier, JFK or 9/11 crackpot theories?
 
Since the 9/11 "theories" insult so many more people, they are far more pernicious IMO.

True if that's your main quack qualifier. I was reminiscing about all of the wacky and zany characters that the JFK "research" community has. Mark Lane, Jim Hoffman, Fletcher Prouty, Robert Groden, David Lifton, etc. It's been almost two decades since I immersed myself in that nuttiness, but I'd still argue that JFK nuts could still hold their own against 9/11 nuts. In the post 9/11 world people highly underrate the depths of insanity that JFK nutters are able to achieve. Don't ever underestimate a JFK nutter, they'll surprise you!
 
Last edited:
True if that's your main quack qualifier. I was reminiscing about all of the wacky and zany characters that the JFK "research" community has. Mark Lane, Jim Hoffman, Fletcher Prouty, Robert Groden, David Lifton, etc. It's been almost two decades since I immersed myself in that nuttiness, but I'd still argue that JFK nuts could still hold their own against 9/11 nuts. In the post 9/11 world people highly underrate the depths of insanity that JFK nutters are able to achieve. Don't ever underestimate a JFK nutter, they'll surprise you!

Ah yes, I see. It is inherently easier to join the ranks of the 911 woo-tang given the more prevalent non-evidence-based-conjecture-potential this complex event seemingly affords, but, by virtue of that, I do see why an absolutely surprising JFK quackism could surpass that of a twoofer.

So I see your point.
 
The word does not appear in my Webster's Unabridged Dictionary. It appears I need to sue Webster's for false advertising. On the plus side, though I learned a new word.
 
\m/

I'm surprised that that Wiki hasn't been updated to include the O'Dell's refutation.

By accident I once stumbled upon Steve Barber in a prog rock forum (yeah I admit liking some prog quasi classical 20 minute opuses). He's a huge Carl Palmer fan, but also a hard core Christian right dude, which lead to some uncomfortable conversations....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/barber.htm

I still can't figure out which is sillier, JFK or 9/11 crackpot theories?

King Crimson is all kinds of awesome.

Anyway, in terms of sheer creativity and entertaining storylines, I think JFK wins hands down. I often grow tiresome of the 9/11 stuff, but I rarely get bored with JFK theories.

Of course, this is just personal preference. Interestingly enough, 9/11 is what got me posting here in the first place.

Oh yeah, just to stay on topic, those three bullets came from the rear.
 
True if that's your main quack qualifier. I was reminiscing about all of the wacky and zany characters that the JFK "research" community has. Mark Lane, Jim Hoffman, Fletcher Prouty, Robert Groden, David Lifton, etc. It's been almost two decades since I immersed myself in that nuttiness, but I'd still argue that JFK nuts could still hold their own against 9/11 nuts. In the post 9/11 world people highly underrate the depths of insanity that JFK nutters are able to achieve. Don't ever underestimate a JFK nutter, they'll surprise you!

That's so true. Do you think anyone's going to remember Dylan Avery 10 years from now? The guys you mentioned have been well known in conspiracy circles for longer than I've been alive, in part because of their personalities.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom