Sol88
Philosopher
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2009
- Messages
- 8,437
Reality check wrote:
No that's not the question I asked, I understand that under the standard model starburst formation is "supposed" to happen in galaxy collisions (clusters or not)!
Correct or not Reality check?
One galaxy colliding into another or a whole mob a galaxies (a cluster) colliding, what's the difference?
Still lots of bump'n and friction shock fronts and whatever else mainstream throw in!
Tusenfem wrote:
yeah! a Galaxy is one a cluster is many, do what difference would that make to a starburst?
No one answered because that answer is obvious and we did not want to embarrass you. But since you asked for it:
Starburst formation happens in the collisions of galaxies. You have not read or been able to understand the posts or the links. You thus are ignorant of the fact that the observations are collisions of galactic clusters.
No that's not the question I asked, I understand that under the standard model starburst formation is "supposed" to happen in galaxy collisions (clusters or not)!
Correct or not Reality check?
One galaxy colliding into another or a whole mob a galaxies (a cluster) colliding, what's the difference?
Still lots of bump'n and friction shock fronts and whatever else mainstream throw in!
Tusenfem wrote:
Why no starburst? Maybe because it is a collision of clusters? I hope you know the difference between galaxies and clusters. So, no, "our theory" would NOT predict starburst in this collision of two clusters.
yeah! a Galaxy is one a cluster is many, do what difference would that make to a starburst?


Hope no one gets wise to this eh! 