• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM7 unofficial events schedule

[table=head]Name|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party |Roller Coasters
Arthwollipot|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|Oh God Yes
Loon|
AZAtheist + Nancy|Yes|No|Yes|Yes|No| |Yes
Chefpeon|No?|No?|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!|Not on your life
Desktop Icon + Iconic Wife|||Yes|||Yes
GeekGoddesss|
juryjone|
KarlG|
Kittyclaws + spawn|Yes!|No!|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!
kmortis|
Library Lady|
Marquis de Carabas + Kick-Ass Mystery Guest|
MattusMaximus|
Miss Kitt + Himself (+ Beauty Girl + Attendant)|
paperskater + Roommate|
PaulA|
phyz|
SailorBoy|
Travis|
Xenxabar||||Yes||Yes
wafonso|||Yes|Yes||Yes
Wowbagger|||Maybe|Yes||Pending
Fitter|
Hutch|Yes!|Yes!|Yes
ejk|No?|No?|Maybe|Mot sure|Unlikely|Hope so|Hope so
The Central Scrutinizer|Maybe?|Maybe?|Yes|No way in Hell!|No|Yes|Maybe
Tamazon + Sister|Maybe?|Maybe?|No|Yes|No|Yes|YES!
Nankay |No?|No?|Yes|Yes||Maybe |Yes
Horatius|Yes|No!|Yes|Yes|Yes|If I'm worthy!|If I fit!
Merko|Maybe|No|Maybe|Yes|Maybe|Yes|Yes
hcmom and Canadianadan|Maybe|unsure|Yes|unsure|unsure|Hope so|unsure
TobiasTheViking|no|no|maybe|yes|no|yes|maybe
[/table]
 
[table=head]Name|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Arthwollipot|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|Oh God Yes
AZAtheist + Nancy|Yes|No|Yes|Yes|No| |Yes
The Central Scrutinizer|Maybe?|Maybe?|Yes|No way in Hell!|No|Yes|Maybe
Chefpeon|No?|No?|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!|Not on your life
Desktop Icon + Iconic Wife|||Yes|||Yes
ejk|No|No|Maybe|Not sure|No|Hope so|Maybe
El_Spectre|maybe|unsure|yes|unsure|no|YES!!|probably
Fitter|
GeekGoddesss|
Gilmar |Yes?|Yes?||Yes|||
H Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
hcmom and Canadianadan|Maybe|unsure|Yes|unsure|unsure|Hope so|unsure
HstoryGal|
Horatius|Yes|No!|Yes|Yes|Yes|If I'm worthy!|If I fit!
Hutch|Yes!|Yes!|Yes
juryjone|
K Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
KarlG|
Kittyclaws + spawn|Yes!|No!|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!
kmortis|
Library Lady|
Loon|
Marquis de Carabas + Kick-Ass Mystery Guest|
MattusMaximus|
Merko|Maybe|No|Maybe|Yes|Maybe|Yes|Yes
Miss Kitt + Himself (+ Beauty Girl + Attendant)|No|No|Yes|No|No|Maybe|No
Nankay |No?|No?|Yes|Yes||Maybe |Yes
O Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coaters
paperskater + Roommate|
PaulA|
phyz|
S Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
saganite||| Yes ||| Yes
SailorBoy|
Tamazon + Sister|Maybe?|Maybe?|No|Yes|No|Yes|YES!
Travisio|
UnrepentantSinner|Maybe|No|Yes|Nerds!|No|Boycotting|No
VPescado||Yes|||Possibly|Sweet Jeebus, YES!|Maybe
wafonso|||Yes|Yes||Yes
Wowbagger|||Maybe|Yes||Down (Yes)
X Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Xenxabar||||Yes||Yes
Z event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Ziggy66|No|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|No
TobiasTheViking|no|no|maybe|yes|no|yes|maybe
[/table]
 
[table=head]Name|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Arthwollipot|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|Oh God Yes
AZAtheist + Nancy|Yes|No|Yes|Yes|No| |Yes
The Central Scrutinizer|Maybe?|Maybe?|Yes|No way in Hell!|No|Yes|Maybe
Chefpeon|No?|No?|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!|Not on your life
Desktop Icon + Iconic Wife|||Yes|||Yes
ejk|No|No|Maybe|Not sure|No|Hope so|Maybe
El_Spectre|maybe|unsure|yes|unsure|no|YES!!|probably
Fitter|
GeekGoddesss|
Gilmar |Yes?|Yes?||Yes|||
H Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
hcmom and Canadianadan|Maybe|unsure|Yes|unsure|unsure|Hope so|unsure
HstoryGal|
Horatius|Yes|No!|Yes|Yes|Yes|If I'm worthy!|If I fit!
Hutch|Yes!|Yes!|Yes
juryjone|
K Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
KarlG|
Kittyclaws + spawn|Yes!|No!|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!
kmortis|
Library Lady|
Loon|
Marquis de Carabas + Kick-Ass Mystery Guest|
MattusMaximus|
Merko|Maybe|No|Maybe|Yes|Maybe|Yes|Yes
Miss Kitt + Himself (+ Beauty Girl + Attendant)|No|No|Yes|No|No|Maybe|No
Nankay |No?|No?|Yes|Yes||Maybe |Yes
O Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Ottles | Nah | Nah | Nah | Yep | Yep | Yep | Nah
paperskater + Roommate|
PaulA|
phyz|
S Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
saganite||| Yes ||| Yes
SailorBoy|
Tamazon + Sister|Maybe?|Maybe?|No|Yes|No|Yes|YES!
Travisio|
UnrepentantSinner|Maybe|No|Yes|Nerds!|No|Boycotting|No
VPescado||Yes|||Possibly|Sweet Jeebus, YES!|Maybe
wafonso|||Yes|Yes||Yes
Wowbagger|||Maybe|Yes||Down (Yes)
X Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Xenxabar||||Yes||Yes
Z event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Ziggy66|No|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|No
TobiasTheViking|no|no|maybe|yes|no|yes|maybe
[/table]
 
I thought Quark's was closed - has it reopened?? Please advise.

[table=head]Name|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Arthwollipot|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|Oh God Yes
AZAtheist + Nancy|Yes|No|Yes|Yes|No| |Yes
The Central Scrutinizer|Maybe?|Maybe?|Yes|No way in Hell!|No|Yes|Maybe
Chefpeon|No?|No?|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!|Not on your life
Desktop Icon + Iconic Wife|||Yes|||Yes
ejk|No|No|Maybe|Not sure|No|Hope so|Maybe
El_Spectre|maybe|unsure|yes|unsure|no|YES!!|probably
Fitter|
GeekGoddesss|
Gilmar |Yes?|Yes?||Yes|||
H Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
hcmom and Canadianadan|Maybe|unsure|Yes|unsure|unsure|Hope so|unsure
HstoryGal|
Horatius|Yes|No!|Yes|Yes|Yes|If I'm worthy!|If I fit!
Hutch|Yes!|Yes!|Yes
juryjone|
K Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
KarlG|
Kittyclaws + spawn|Yes!|No!|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!
kmortis|
Library Lady|
Loon|
Marquis de Carabas + Kick-Ass Mystery Guest|
MattusMaximus|
Merko|Maybe|No|Maybe|Yes|Maybe|Yes|Yes
Miss Kitt + Himself (+ Beauty Girl + Attendant)|No|No|Yes|No|No|Maybe|No
MLynn|||Bowling
Nankay |No?|No?|Yes|Yes||Maybe |Yes
O Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Ottles | Nah | Nah | Nah | Yep | Yep | Yep | Nah
paperskater + Roommate|
PaulA|
phyz|
S Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
saganite||| Yes ||| Yes
SailorBoy|
Tamazon + Sister|Maybe?|Maybe?|No|Yes|No|Yes|YES!
Travisio|
UnrepentantSinner|Maybe|No|Yes|Nerds!|No|Boycotting|No
VPescado||Yes|||Possibly|Sweet Jeebus, YES!|Maybe
wafonso|||Yes|Yes||Yes
Wowbagger|||Maybe|Yes||Down (Yes)
X Event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Xenxabar||||Yes||Yes
Z event|Guns|Nukes |Bowling|Quark's|Poker|Skepchick Party|Roller Coasters
Ziggy66|No|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|No
TobiasTheViking|no|no|maybe|yes|no|yes|maybe
[/table]
 
Oh good - if Quark's is on, I'm in. Would someone with better skills than I please update the list. Oh, will Quark's interfere with bowling?
 
All of the details haven't been settled yet, but it looks like there will be a joint Drinking Skeptically/Skeptics in the Pub Thursday evening at 9PM at the South Point (not sure of the location). Will have the details soon.

Mike

Drinking Skeptically Philadelphia will be represented.
 
I'll be all for Quarck's and the girl's pj party (it is the usual pj party isn't it?). I might watch my roomies go on the roller coaster, but I probably won't go on it myself :p
 
Is anyone planning on getting into the Bellagio Buffet this year. I couldn't believe my eyes that one time I went at TAM3. I wouldn't mind doing that again if the price isn't too high.
 
I'll be all for Quarck's and the girl's pj party (it is the usual pj party isn't it?). I might watch my roomies go on the roller coaster, but I probably won't go on it myself :p


The party on the list is the Official Skepchick's party, which is open to anyone they like, and is being held at an undisclosed off-site site. I don't know if anyone has organized the pj party for this year, although I'm sure if you were to show up at the other party in pjs, very few people would complain!
 
The skepchick party used to be the PJ party, so I guess I can try wearing pjs again to see if we can get it back to being a PJ party, :p

Where is the location? Can some other gal pm me on this?
 
Ohhhh. Thanks for the link! See you there?


So. Quark's on Thursday night? Whaddya Say Everyone?
 
Last edited:
I just posted the Money for 16 lanes of bowling Thursday night, 9-11 PM, for the TAM7 Bowling Tournament (Working name: Getting into the Gutter for Skepticism).

I'll try to get a notice out on the TAM7 site, we need 64 bowlers for me to break even.
I definitely want to bowl and will bypass Quark's if there is a conflict.
Thanks, Hutch!!
 
Sorry to throw yet ANOTHER option out there, but... Is anyone interested in seeing the Bodies exhibit at the Luxor? The cost is $34.00, I think.
 
Sorry to throw yet ANOTHER option out there, but... Is anyone interested in seeing the Bodies exhibit at the Luxor? The cost is $34.00, I think.

I saw it already here in Edmonton. Very cool. Took my 6-year daughter who wasn't scared a bit.
 
I just posted the Money for 16 lanes of bowling Thursday night, 9-11 PM, for the TAM7 Bowling Tournament (Working name: Getting into the Gutter for Skepticism).

I'll try to get a notice out on the TAM7 site, we need 64 bowlers for me to break even.

I'm definately in for this.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom