• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because there are multiple accounts of firefighters who thought the sequential nature of the explosions suggested bombs or explosives.

References to these exact accounts (that state that due to the sequential nature of the "explosions" they thought there were bombs or explosives)? As much as I feel you are a civil poster, I would require references for my own eyes to prove this.

Thanks

TAM:)
 
Probably because there are multiple accounts of firefighters who thought the sequential nature of the explosions suggested bombs or explosives.
In 100% of those accounts, they were hearing thousands of tons of concrete and steel being slammed together as the tower collapsed. Nice try.
 
Probably because there are multiple accounts of firefighters who thought the sequential nature of the explosions suggested bombs or explosives.
Could you link me to the ones that are pushing for a "new investigation" and wanting heads to roll for not listening to them?

Thanks in advance.
 
Any firefighters that reported hearing a series of explosions immediately prior to collapse, as would be necessary for the controlled demolition fantasy? No? I am shocked!!!!!
 
Not to get in the way of the lovely retread of arguments debunked many years ago, but Richard Gage and his merry presentation came to my town and despite his courteous demeanor, he is really deranged.
 
Any firefighters that reported hearing a series of explosions immediately prior to collapse, as would be necessary for the controlled demolition fantasy? No? I am shocked!!!!!

The collapse of the Towers would certainly result in loud explosions resulting from the various connections breaking, bolts snapping, etc. no?
 
Fires were reported on floors all the way down to Floor 60 in WTC 2, and the basement levels in WTC 1, before either collapse, and even before evacuation began. See Figures 6-1 and 7-4 of NCSTAR1-7.
NCSTAR 1-7 Figure 6-1 Is about awareness. "More than one-third of the survivors reported seeing smoke after the initial airplane impact but before then left their initial floor . . . ."
There were reports of heavy smoke, wall damage and occupant injuries on many floors. This is consistent with explosions. There were no reports of fire.

Figure 7-4 is a chart of observations of damage, not fires. They got the information from interviews, published accounts, transcripts of emergency communication channels, and emergency calls.

This is public information now. Please post an account of anyone reporting a fire on the lower floors.
 
The collapse of the Towers would certainly result in loud explosions resulting from the various connections breaking, bolts snapping, etc. no?

I am sure the collapse of the towers would result in loud sounds some might describe as explosions. My point is that unless was a series of explosions right before the collapses started, there is no possible way that it could have been a CD.
 
Certainly.

The only explanation for the 700 bone fragments on top of a building 250 feet away is explosions.

Could you elaborate on how your answer addresses the question I asked regarding this response you made?

You can't figure out why they would use thermite and explosives so therefore it didn't happen. Do you realize how vacant that argument is?

Are you... perhaps implying that only explosives go "boom"?

If there were 700 bone fragments in a space 200' by 200' then there were thousands of bone fragments scattered in that direction. This was not caused by the airplane impacts.

[qimg]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3366/bonefragmentsms9.jpg[/qimg]
As a continuation of the answer which did not address my original question -- which in case you forgot was if you could elaborate on what apparently dtugg, myself, and others are unable to understand in concept -- your mew response is extraordinarily speculative and downright arbitrary at best. I'm still finding it quite difficult to understand how your argument advances the one for explosives -- the plane crashed into the building, and sent debris all over the place, the collapse of the towers did the same. To put it bluntly your argument is little more than a red herring...
 
Probably because there are multiple accounts of firefighters who thought the sequential nature of the explosions suggested bombs or explosives
All over the 911Truth movement we have delusional claims like this one backed up with nothing. Just talk, this is all 911Truth has, and cult members like this never post substance to support their delusion, then just post their delusion.

Typical post of woo with no supporting references. If by mistake the 911Truth delusion spreader provides a reference, it exposes the error and they post a simile. Call it ignorance or failure due to a lack of knowledge the 911Truth cult member has no clue what a simile means and how it leads to their failed logic.

Some choose to remain ignorant and spew delusions so there is no doubt.
 
NCSTAR 1-7 Figure 6-1 Is about awareness. "More than one-third of the survivors reported seeing smoke after the initial airplane impact but before then left their initial floor . . . ."
There were reports of heavy smoke, wall damage and occupant injuries on many floors. This is consistent with explosions. There were no reports of fire.

You are the worst liar ever. The red column of Figure 6-1 reports locations where FIRE was reported, per floor. Those reports are at the ground level, Floor 30, 43-45, 68, 77-78, 80-84, 86, 87-91, 95, and 101-106. The basement is also described but not summarized in this figure.

Figure 7-4 is a chart of observations of damage, not fires. They got the information from interviews, published accounts, transcripts of emergency communication channels, and emergency calls.

Again, the figure summarizes FIRES as well.

I gave you the figures. You posted an excerpt that proves you looked at it. Yet you still lie about it. I don't know what your problem is, and I don't care, but anyone who takes you seriously after this is a fool.
 
I am amazed it took me until today to put him on ignore, to be honest.

TAM:)
 
Any firefighters that reported hearing a series of explosions immediately prior to collapse, as would be necessary for the controlled demolition fantasy?
Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)
I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.


Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down.


[FONT=&quot]Keith Murphy -- (F.D.N.Y.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I had heard right before the lights went out, I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don't know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, s___, that was just for the lights out. I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you.

[/FONT] Three explosions at 30 sec
[FONT=&quot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt7SWAWJbIY&feature=related[/FONT]


Frank Cruthers -- Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Citywide Tour Commander] .. there was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
... and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.


Karin Deshore -- Captain (E.M.S.)
Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode.


Albert Turi -- Deputy Assistant Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower, somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out.

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ...


[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
 
Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)
I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.


Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down.


[FONT=&quot]Keith Murphy -- (F.D.N.Y.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I had heard right before the lights went out, I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don't know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, s___, that was just for the lights out. I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you.

[/FONT] Three explosions at 30 sec
[FONT=&quot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt7SWAWJbIY&feature=related[/FONT]


Frank Cruthers -- Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Citywide Tour Commander] .. there was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
... and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.


Karin Deshore -- Captain (E.M.S.)
Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode.


Albert Turi -- Deputy Assistant Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower, somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out.

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ...


[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Oh, so it only takes 3 asplosions to make it a CD?

Please learn to count.


 
LOL! I knew he was lying about that but I couldn't remember exactly where the fires were.

Inside the Towers: Summary of Witness Accounts: Reports of Jet Fuel/Kerosene, Fireballs, Damage to Elevators & Shafts, Injuries In and Near Elevators, Fallen Elevators, Fires, Damage Below Impact Zones


29 people on 19 levels below the impact zones described fires on these floors below the impact zones (bold indicates multiple reports)

North Tower: 89, 88, 85, 83, 81, 78, 77, 72, 53, 46, 45, 22, 4,
Plaza level, Concourse, Unknown upper levels.


South Tower: 50, Concourse.
​
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom