Diversion.
On the contrary. If the "differential" is such that the airspeed is below the stall speed, the aircraft will fall. Groundspeed is irrelevant.
Look up these terms: KTAS, KIAS.
Diversion, down a dead end.
Diversion.
On the contrary. If the "differential" is such that the airspeed is below the stall speed, the aircraft will fall. Groundspeed is irrelevant.
Look up these terms: KTAS, KIAS.
Why do I get the feeling your racing experience is all from a computer game?
Yes, that too. What you mean is that you cannot accept that someone may know more than you, even in your own field. I am not an electronics engineer.
Didn't someone say you also worked on a drilling bit for oil rigs or something?
It's a weird combination, I think.
Yes, QM is popular in that respect. However, it says absolutely nothing about how much you know.There's this guy I know in the real world. He likes to pontificate about quantum physics. he doesn't know anything about it, but he loves to talk about it. non-technical people will sometimes tell him how brilliant he is after he's gone on some meaningless ramble that invokes a number of quantum buzzwords.
Self-effacing as ever.He builds turnip twaddlers for a living and sells them. He loves to say outrageous stuff with a straight face and only starts to grin when people give a shocked look and sputter at something utterly incredulous he said.
He may be seeing how many turnips he can make you eat.
Humber reminds me a lot of this guy.
When Humber used "max power theorem" in a completely bogus way, this guy immediately popped in my head. I'm not a physicist, but I do know a bit about physics, and every once in a while, this guy would say stuff about something I actually knew a little bit about, and I'd know he was fabricating every single word. You guys are being pwned by Humber.
Like the "turnip twiddler" you only know that, when he tells you.If he knows more than he says, you're being completely duped.
If he knows as much as he says (i.e. nothing), then if he's anything like this guy I know, he's simply feeding off the reaction he gets to make himself feel superior.
A blistering and direct resume, with more personal safety nets that 10 circuses. That means you don't know.Either way, he's pwning you. I admit to trying to address him myself, but it wasn't long before I withdrew. If you want to learn more about the cart, there are plenty of ways to do it amongst people who understand the cart. You just have to allow people to ask legitimate questions and make legitimate mistakes, without responding by trying to make the person look even dumber.
Those who are poking Humber to see what crazy thing he'll say next, to get quotes out of him to make fun of, are being pwned by Humber. He's saying crazy things just to keep you going along with him. He's saying crazy things to get you to react to him. You're doing exactly what he wants.
Whether Humber knows more than he lets on or not, he is pwning you.
You are like the packet.humber is like potato chips,
you keep telling yourself that you're going to put them away and not eat any more, but they're so tasty. I long ago gave up any notion that he'd ever get anything right, and it kind of doesn't matter whether it's because he's a troll or a nutcase. Either way, it's just fun to watch and see what new absurdities he'll come up with. And so we egg him on, like tapping on the glass at the zoo.
Yes, that is the ticket.You missed both the irony, and the party.
Strange combos pop up all over. I hold one patent and initiated two others in the field of thermoelectrics and associated hardware, presently make my living building race engines, race cars and street rods, and have one year left in my B. Mus. degree. It's a funny but interesting world.
Yes, that is the ticket.
No, it was your stubbornness to even accept the idea. I was patient, that is all. The meanness is just fun.Humber, the only time you demonstrated a mean streak was when I called you on your "max power theorem". Outside of that, you happily spew nonsense without any malice. When you said something very specific that was absolutely wrong, and I called you on it and refused to let you smoke your way out of it, that was when you showed a mean streak.
If he had the mind, he could take your house, your wallet and your girlfriend.Something that someone like James Randi would dismiss quickly and never deal with again.
For arson.
Yes, Mender. I noticed that those who would seem to be the least qualified, have the broadest range, and a sense of humour.
It was/is.On the ground or the treadmill?
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment!
No, it was your stubbornness to even accept the idea. I was patient, that is all. The meanness is just fun.
I have currently on my PC, an electrical model of an emergency escape tunnel. Fans, ducts etc, all done as I described. Sent to me to give the once-over. A routine and hum-drum affair.
You do not even have a clue.
If he had the mind, he could take your house, your wallet and your girlfriend.
Luckily for you, he is an honest man.

I patiently asked you to give an example of the use of the term "Negative drag" in Aerodynamics, or cite a use of the term "Cavitation" in a purely gaseous system.
You just started insulting me.........
Diversion, down a dead end.
More, specifically, something to stop it moving backwards, and thus attain lift.Good grief. Let me chisel it in stone for you. LIKE a hot air balloon, though not a hot air balloon itself, a kite can use a suspended mass to provide the reactive force normally provided by what most people, )though probably not you), call the string. It that enough for you or do toy still need more?
