• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

January Stundie Nominations

Travis

Misanthrope of the Mountains
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
24,133
It's a new year and we also need some new Stundie nominations.

1) Posts must be about Conspiracy Theories and not just nutty things in general.

2) Posts must exhibit ignorance, faulty logic or stupendous arrogance mixed with an ironic mistake.

3) No spelling errors, typos, grammar issues or math mix-ups unless they are deliciously ironic.

4) Posts must be humorous and not just something you disagree with.

5) All nominated posts must have some sort of link or screenshot to prove the reality of the post and it's source.

6) Keep the introductions short and sweet as Stundies should not need too much background.

7) Nominated posts should be cut down to the nominated part which should be concise and stand on its own.

8) This is not the place for ad hominems so a post should be funny independent of knowing who it is that said it.

9) Pictures are not allowed on their own but descriptions of pictures, provided they meet all other previously stated requirements, are allowed.

10) Videos are not allowed on their own but transcripts of videos, provided they meet all other previously stated requirements, are allowed even if you personally did the transcribing.


So, have at it folks.
 
More importantly, can we have a Lifetime Acheivement Award category?
 
I just love the paranoia

My mum just rang Parliament House and there was a recorded message saying that they couldn't answer the call because Parliament House was undergoing an emergency evacuation exercise. Sounds like they're could be a false-flag attack in the works.

ww. reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7mr06/breaking_australian_parliament_house_could_be_in/7zm6
 
I guess these means every time an elementary school runs a fire drill the janitor's getting ready to throw Molotov cocktails into the teacher's lounge. :D
 
Will there be an über-Masta-Ultimate-Stundie of the year ? :D

I don't know. I'm nursing a huge headache today so the Stundie Finals for December might be a day late......and no I did not do any drinking for New Years.

More importantly, can we have a Lifetime Acheivement Award category?

Got anyone in mind?

Do they not do fire drills in Australian schools? :confused:

Clearly if the government never does disaster exercises they're priming things for an extra bad false flag and if they do run disaster exercises then that also means they're preparing for a false flag. Obviously the only way a government is not about to execute a false flag attack is to simply not exist.
 
Got anyone in mind?

Good lord. The possibilities are endless. Are we limiting this to JREF Forum members? Cos if not, I'd handily nominate David Icke. Or Hal Lindsey. Or Jack Van Impe. Or Alex Jones..or...or...OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD!
 
I guess these means every time an elementary school runs a fire drill the janitor's getting ready to throw Molotov cocktails into the teacher's lounge. :D

I think that is how the Janitor's Union in Brooklyn negotiates.
 
And Heiwa strikes again:

YES - a rigid , i.e. r i g i d, structure would resist a plane crash (the plane would bounce against it) and would also resist fire, i.e. a rigid structure is also fire proof. Nothing can destroy a rigid structure.
 
Back from suspension?;)

LOL, I wish I even knew why I got suspended.

As to the nom....I'm beginning to suspect Heiwa is some sort of performance artist.

Very possible, which is why I've asked him on plenty of occasions if he is actually crazy or just messing with us.
 
From the link in RedIbis' post:

Courtesy of speakingup at 911blogger:

I wondered about the object on the corner of the tower - it looks like an exterior building maintenance / window cleaner's hoist. Interestingly, it seems to be at the same level as the impact site.

Maybe emergency services were using the hoist to try to rescue people after the crash occurred? If not, it seems to be a coincidence that the object should be on the corner between the aircraft's entry and exit points at the same height.

Maybe there's a simple explanation?

Yes, you dolt! It's a piece of the aluminum siding.

Or... maybe not?

Sorry, should have mentioned that it first appears clearly at around 34 seconds and then it’s shown several times throughout the film. I note also that Betsy had mentioned this as point 2.

The object may well just be a maintenance elevator making a rescue attempt, but the reason I think it is interesting is as follows.

It's intriguing to imagine the events from the perspective of the demolition team. The demolition charges may have been connected wirelessly (so it would not matter if a few cables were severed during the aircraft crash) and the collapse sequences would have been meticulously modelled, yet the exact location of the aircraft impact would have remained a key unknown factor.

I would be surprised if they would accept aircraft strikes at random heights / locations. If the hits were remotely guided, then why not use as many aids as possible? Therefore, did this object act as a visual aid for targeting of the aircraft? I must admit that it would seem a bit obvious, considering the remarkable competence exhibited by the demolishers...

Considering the collapse itself, the North tower started to collapse whilst the upper section was still relatively intact. If this was an intentional act, to give the appearance that the building 'broke' at the height corresponding to the impact site, then demolition team would have needed to design the charges specifically to make this 'slice' across the building at that point. Since the precise point of impact (though partially controllable) may have been unknown, then it seems likely that a 'survey' would have been required in the minutes after impact. In this way, the team could configure the demolition sequence to shear the building at the impact point, before the rest of the building became pulverised. Was this object part of surveying operation in the minutes following the impact?

Just a thought.

Think again!
 
Heiwa said:
So if I say, exploded a nuclear weapon, on a rigid structure, it would not be destroyed?

Well, if you have a nuke in your wardrobe and want to destroy a rigid structure with it, have a try. The rigid structure is indestructible (by definition) and thus remains intact. That's why NIST, Bazant, Seffen & Co assume WTC1/2 upper parts are rigid in their various (NWO) theories of the collapses of the structure below.

So Heiwa's rigid structure will survive nuclear blast?Good I think we have solution to Russia's nukes...
Mine bolding....
 
Back from suspension?;)

As to the nom....I'm beginning to suspect Heiwa is some sort of performance artist.

LOL, I wish I even knew why I got suspended.



Very possible, which is why I've asked him on plenty of occasions if he is actually crazy or just messing with us.

I have decided it is some sort of degenerative disorder (korsakoff's?), to take pity on him, and leave him well enough alone.
 
I'm thinking the DOD would be very interested in Heiwa's nuclear proof buildings.
 
Klimax said:
I nominate Heiwa:
Heiwa said:
So if I say, exploded a nuclear weapon, on a rigid structure, it would not be destroyed?

Well, if you have a nuke in your wardrobe and want to destroy a rigid structure with it, have a try. The rigid structure is indestructible (by definition) and thus remains intact. That's why NIST, Bazant, Seffen & Co assume WTC1/2 upper parts are rigid in their various (NWO) theories of the collapses of the structure below.

So Heiwa's rigid structure will survive nuclear blast?Good I think we have solution to Russia's nukes...
Mine bolding....

Damn it,I forgot to say "I nominate Heiwa!"
And cannot be sure it was noted.
So requoting with proper words... ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom