Why doesn't somebody start a thread about birdsong? I've got a great tui anecdote.
Okay: So the simple souls who dwell in the Dream of Maui (may they never awaken!) exclaim "Yeah, right!" without feeling or sounding fed up. So the connection between the pious sentiment and the ad-biz tag is adventitious at most. Hey, if it sells beer, it works.
I doubt that sign would backfire even up here in Puritan country; plenny too muss 'Melicans have had it with the Chrrrristianz and their spoilsport ways. If they can't take a joke, fokker 'em.
No worries. My shout. Tuis all round?
Okay: So the simple souls who dwell in the Dream of Maui (may they never awaken!) exclaim "Yeah, right!" without feeling or sounding fed up. So the connection between the pious sentiment and the ad-biz tag is adventitious at most. Hey, if it sells beer, it works.
I doubt that sign would backfire even up here in Puritan country; plenny too muss 'Melicans have had it with the Chrrrristianz and their spoilsport ways. If they can't take a joke, fokker 'em.
No worries. My shout. Tuis all round?
Last edited:
