• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

'Offensive' Tui billboard takes a hasty flight

Why do you think it's so green?
marijuana.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yet somehow billboards like this one are okay.


:dragon:
Hate to play Devil's Advocate here, but I don't think anyone ever said that sign as okay. I am certain many Christians, Americans, and atheists would find that billboard extremely offensive. I've never heard of anyone try to legitimately justify such an extremist statement.

Here's the contact information on the billboard. For some reason, it was posted at the bottom.

Rev. E. F. Briggs
P.O. Box 9066
Monongah, WV 26554

EDIT: Upon further reading of the original source, it turns out that Reverend Briggs died in 2006, so writing letters in order to persuade him to take down that sign are probably useless, seeing that he probably isn't going to end up reading them. However, I do like ganzfeld's suggestion.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom