Darth Rotor
Salted Sith Cynic
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2006
- Messages
- 38,527
No, Cleon, that is not proof. It is alway possible for a screw up or a payoff to happen, though I consider the odds in this case to be remote to the point of absurd. Berg thinks he can pull this off. I think Berg is pissing up a tree, into the wind.If he carries a US passport, that constitutes proof that he is a citizen. Since, as Upchurch noted, any naturalization would be of public record, and no such record exists, Obama is therefore proven to be a natural-born citizen--without having to file a single document for your review.
It is worth recalling that a Passport proves citizenship, not place of birth. Ahnold has a passport, but can't be President since he was born in Austria. It is possible that any papers on a naturalization case were lost, stolen, mishandled. Again, not betting on that. I am betting on Berg pissing into the wind.
DR
Last edited:
