• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What ELSE about Obama am I going to find out about?!

Dr Baltar, perhaps you were not aware that the Annenberg that the website and the educational board that Obama served on is Walter Annenberg.
A lifelong republican and good friend of Ronald Reagan.
Wiki him and you will see a nice pic of them.
His widow is a McCain supporter.
So they are biased you say?
Which way?
BTW this means that a close friend of Reagan and lifelong republican gave the funding to Bill Ayers for that educational board.
Are you going to hold Reagan to the same standards as Obama?
I'm betting that Dr Baltar leaves these questions unanswered.

The frothing zealot contingent isn't big on answering questions.
 
I'm betting that Dr Baltar leaves these questions unanswered.

The frothing zealot contingent isn't big on answering questions.

I'm betting DrBaltar is busy searching right-wing nutjob sites for some other reason to claim Obama is not an American since his other attempts landed him a big bag of fail. But clearly, we should not confuse him with the facts since his mind is made up.

The only remaining question for DrBaltar is, why does he hate America?
 
I'm betting DrBaltar is busy searching right-wing nutjob sites for some other reason to claim Obama is not an American since his other attempts landed him a big bag of fail.
Maybe, but he still has time to post in other threads in order to tell other people that they're drinking the cool-aid and what fools they are for not seeing through Obama like he has.

Yeah. :rolleyes:
 
Dr. Baltar, what are you saying? What do you think it is that Obama isn't telling you?

I'm not waiting for him to tell me anything. He should just show the court his birth certificate. What's the big deal? The court can then accept it and make a ruling on the status of his citizenship after changing his nationality to Indonesian. If Section 349 of the INA is any indication it should be a cinch.
 
Why? What will that prove?
Where he was born obviously. Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke (although with your encouragement I'm willing to give it a shot at work when I submit my forms of identification).

Evidence of this claim?

Here is the document.

Line 3a says "Warga negara" which translates to citizen. And is filled out as Indonesia (if I can read that correctly).
 
Where he was born obviously. Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke (although with your encouragement I'm willing to give it a shot at work when I submit my forms of identification).

He has a United States Passport. That is legal proof that he is a citizen.

What about this do you not understand?


"Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke."
 
Where he was born obviously.
Are you claiming that there is a possibility that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii? If that were true, he would have had to have been naturalized in order to obtain a US Passport. That naturalization would be an issue of public record.

Shouldn't a US Passport and lack of a record that Obama was naturalized suggest that he is a natural born citizen?

To suggest that he could have been born elsewhere and still have a passport is a rather extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary evidence.


Here is the document.

Line 3a says "Warga negara" which translates to citizen. And is filled out as Indonesia (if I can read that correctly).
Who filled it out? Is it an official government document checked for accuracy? Does it somehow negate Obama's US citizenship?
 
Are you claiming that there is a possibility that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii? If that were true, he would have had to have been naturalized in order to obtain a US Passport. That naturalization would be an issue of public record.

Shouldn't a US Passport and lack of a record that Obama was naturalized suggest that he is a natural born citizen?

To suggest that he could have been born elsewhere and still have a passport is a rather extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary evidence.
Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.

ETA:
Who filled it out? Is it an official government document checked for accuracy? Does it somehow negate Obama's US citizenship?
It's from the school register in Indonesia. It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does. Again, it's up to the courts.
 
Last edited:
Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport.
The onus, then, is on Berg to present this evidence, not on Obama to prove him wrong.

eta: I find it interesting that you presume Berg has the evidence he says he has. Any reason why that is?


And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.
To the contrary, it is up to Berg.
 
It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does.
So, the school register is useless. Do you have evidence of this Indonesian Passport?

Even if Obama has a Indonesian Passport, that does not mean that he is not also a US citizen.
 
It's from the school register in Indonesia. It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does.

"Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke."

Again, it's up to the courts.

No, the onus is on Berg (and you, since you're endorsing his claims without the slightest hint of critical thought).

Again I note, the passport Obama carries is a US-issued passport. This is undisputed.

If he carries a US passport, that constitutes proof that he is a citizen. Since, as Upchurch noted, any naturalization would be of public record, and no such record exists, Obama is therefore proven to be a natural-born citizen--without having to file a single document for your review.

You keep ignoring this point, but it will not go away.
 
Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.

My daughter has an Australian passport.
She also has an American passport.
She is a citizen of both countries. She was born in the USA. A child can have these things. When she becomes an adult she can choose which country she wants to be a citizen of. Not that she really even has to do that.
I am an Australian citizen.
If I become a US citizen Australia will still recognize me as an Australian citizen.
I would then have both passports as an adult.
Legally.

I guess what I am trying to say is that having the passports of more than one country doesn't make you Jason Bourne. It's not even a big deal.
 
My daughter has an Australian passport.
She also has an American passport.
She is a citizen of both countries. She was born in the USA. A child can have these things. When she becomes an adult she can choose which country she wants to be a citizen of. Not that she really even has to do that.
I am an Australian citizen.
If I become a US citizen Australia will still recognize me as an Australian citizen.
I would then have both passports as an adult.
Legally.

I guess what I am trying to say is that having the passports of more than one country doesn't make you Jason Bourne. It's not even a big deal.

Why do you hate Australia and/or America?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom