BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left
The last person?
Dude, do you get sued a lot? Just asking.....
I'm quite the radical and get into people's faces when they are wrong.
NEVER lost a suit, though.
The last person?
Dude, do you get sued a lot? Just asking.....
I'm betting that Dr Baltar leaves these questions unanswered.Dr Baltar, perhaps you were not aware that the Annenberg that the website and the educational board that Obama served on is Walter Annenberg.
A lifelong republican and good friend of Ronald Reagan.
Wiki him and you will see a nice pic of them.
His widow is a McCain supporter.
So they are biased you say?
Which way?
BTW this means that a close friend of Reagan and lifelong republican gave the funding to Bill Ayers for that educational board.
Are you going to hold Reagan to the same standards as Obama?
I'm betting that Dr Baltar leaves these questions unanswered.
The frothing zealot contingent isn't big on answering questions.
Maybe, but he still has time to post in other threads in order to tell other people that they're drinking the cool-aid and what fools they are for not seeing through Obama like he has.I'm betting DrBaltar is busy searching right-wing nutjob sites for some other reason to claim Obama is not an American since his other attempts landed him a big bag of fail.
Funny words from a republicker!!![]()
Dr. Baltar, what are you saying? What do you think it is that Obama isn't telling you?
Why? What will that prove?I'm not waiting for him to tell me anything. He should just show the court his birth certificate.
Evidence of this claim?The court can then accept it and make a ruling on the status of his citizenship after changing his nationality to Indonesian.
Where he was born obviously. Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke (although with your encouragement I'm willing to give it a shot at work when I submit my forms of identification).Why? What will that prove?
Evidence of this claim?
Where he was born obviously. Submitting documentation like this via a scanned image on a website is a joke (although with your encouragement I'm willing to give it a shot at work when I submit my forms of identification).
Here is the document.
Are you claiming that there is a possibility that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii? If that were true, he would have had to have been naturalized in order to obtain a US Passport. That naturalization would be an issue of public record.Where he was born obviously.
Who filled it out? Is it an official government document checked for accuracy? Does it somehow negate Obama's US citizenship?Here is the document.
Line 3a says "Warga negara" which translates to citizen. And is filled out as Indonesia (if I can read that correctly).
Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.Are you claiming that there is a possibility that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii? If that were true, he would have had to have been naturalized in order to obtain a US Passport. That naturalization would be an issue of public record.
Shouldn't a US Passport and lack of a record that Obama was naturalized suggest that he is a natural born citizen?
To suggest that he could have been born elsewhere and still have a passport is a rather extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary evidence.
It's from the school register in Indonesia. It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does. Again, it's up to the courts.Who filled it out? Is it an official government document checked for accuracy? Does it somehow negate Obama's US citizenship?
The onus, then, is on Berg to present this evidence, not on Obama to prove him wrong.Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport.
To the contrary, it is up to Berg.And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.
So, the school register is useless. Do you have evidence of this Indonesian Passport?It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does.
It's from the school register in Indonesia. It doesn't by itself negate Obama's US citizenship, but coupled with Obama's passport used in Pakistan, which reportedly says his nationality is still Indonesian at the age of 20, it does.
Again, it's up to the courts.
Well, here, I have contacts so here are the next ten shocking revelations about Obama.
Oh Yeah? Sarah Palin is a LARPer.![]()
Presumably Berg has this evidence. He says he has evidence that in 1981 (when Obama was 20), Obama traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. And as you say, he has not been naturalized. I don't have this 'extraordinary' evidence, so it's up to the courts.
My daughter has an Australian passport.
She also has an American passport.
She is a citizen of both countries. She was born in the USA. A child can have these things. When she becomes an adult she can choose which country she wants to be a citizen of. Not that she really even has to do that.
I am an Australian citizen.
If I become a US citizen Australia will still recognize me as an Australian citizen.
I would then have both passports as an adult.
Legally.
I guess what I am trying to say is that having the passports of more than one country doesn't make you Jason Bourne. It's not even a big deal.