240-185
Muse
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2008
- Messages
- 510
Hi,
European (Overall French... again) conspiracists become nuts when they are talking about those FEMA Camps.
What would be the purpose of these camps? The conspiracists just say: "There are 600 of them, ready to receive prisoners inside, the Bush government is a fascist government !!!111!!!!1!!".
What is the "Rex 84 program"? Does it even exist? I'm not from USA, so I am not aware about all the news about USA (We are just told that there will be presidential elections in November, with a lot of Obamania).
All I know about these FEMA camps is that they are denounciated by... Alex Jones *sigh*.
A few informations would be welcome.
European (Overall French... again) conspiracists become nuts when they are talking about those FEMA Camps.
What would be the purpose of these camps? The conspiracists just say: "There are 600 of them, ready to receive prisoners inside, the Bush government is a fascist government !!!111!!!!1!!".
What is the "Rex 84 program"? Does it even exist? I'm not from USA, so I am not aware about all the news about USA (We are just told that there will be presidential elections in November, with a lot of Obamania).
All I know about these FEMA camps is that they are denounciated by... Alex Jones *sigh*.
A few informations would be welcome.

(Although, I liked the 'body containers' - whatever happened to good old black bodybags?