• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Mythbusters vs the Moon Hoax tonight!

Well, being married can be a bit of a turn-off for some people.
 
Sight unseen, I'd lay odds that there was probably a logo of some kind there which the director wasn't paying attention to on-location and that he got witchslapped for when the show was in post. That still just seems to highlight the problem. Not exactly the most subtle fix I've ever seen (assuming it's a fix, that is).

It's a freeze-frame of a moving shot. That can make anything look odd. Paranormal hat, anyone?
 
I must be out of touch. Kari is a nice looking lady, but I don't consider her "hot".

You have to look at the total package.

Well, being married can be a bit of a turn-off for some people.

Yeah, unfortunately, she's unavailable. I'm unavailable too. It will never happen. Not that her getting married changed much in that regard. Doesn't stop me from appreciating.
 
I need a link to this show! It probably won't be broadcast down here for another year or two. I know some people who need to watch this. Seriously there is a crowd of people with whom I used to work (at a TV studio of all places) who believe in the hoax nonsense. I'd love to be able to email them a link to this ...
 
I need a link to this show! It probably won't be broadcast down here for another year or two. I know some people who need to watch this. Seriously there is a crowd of people with whom I used to work (at a TV studio of all places) who believe in the hoax nonsense. I'd love to be able to email them a link to this ...
You can find the show on SurfTheChannel (add some w and a dot com), search for mythbusters.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom