• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Sexy Nuns?

Sexy nuns largely in concert with S&M/B&D/Satanism is very big in Spain, France and Italy. Holding well in Mexico and Germany and real big in Japan (tentacled demons and girl/girl mostly). Available in England - but more humor/ girl's school stuff. Don't know beyond that. This could lead to more of that depending on aspects of the contest.

Ya, I was unaware there was a shortage of "sexy nuns" photos on teh Intertubes.



I was unable to find his blog, but I did find this, from a girl.

Even with every major paper in the world apparently picking up this story, I wouldn't hold my breath for the event. Most articles refer to Rungi's blog, without providing a URL. After mucho googling, I found only one link to Rungi's blog and when I clicked on it, the page said (I think, it was Italian), Sorry This Blog No Longer Exists.


Gotta luv a chick with more perserverence to track down hot photos of nuns than a dude.
 
I call her Sister Lourdes.... and she is tough with the ruler..
 

Attachments

  • SisterL.jpg
    SisterL.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
Speaking of sexy nuns, I once worked on a short film where we filmed a priest having sex with a nun who was bent over the actual altar stone of a church (the magical pixie-dust bit in the curtained alcove behind the pulpit that no one ever gets to go in).

The really crazy thing is we actually got permission from the church to shoot it, and we were totally honest about what we were filming. And this wasn't some obscure weirdo church, it was a landmark historic church in a large city.
 
Speaking of sexy nuns, I once worked on a short film where we filmed a priest having sex with a nun who was bent over the actual altar stone of a church...

I never met someone who worked in porn before. Congratulations to you, sir!
 
The Mrs. and I at a Hallowe'en party last year.

(click for embiggened version) I had fishnet stocking on under my robe too.
 
Last edited:
I knew there was a nun pic here at the forums - just couldn't remember who!

Now, if you had one of her in that outfit at the shooting range with the .357 in isosceles stance a la Charlie's Angels...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom