Christopher7
Philosopher
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,538
What have you debunked so far?At this rate, I may finish this debunking about the time I pay off my student loans.
What have you debunked so far?At this rate, I may finish this debunking about the time I pay off my student loans.
What have you debunked so far?
The tests Mr Sunder was referring to,
rule out weak steel as a contributing factor in the collapse.
Thanks for asking that funk de fino, for the life of me I can't figure this out. I see this as the steel met design specs.Exactly what do you think that sentence means Chris?
Thanks for asking that funk de fino, for the life of me I can't figure this out. I see this as the steel met design specs.
Is the meaning deeper than my (I think is logical) understanding?
Like I said, that does not mean what you think it does.The results of tests done by NIST rule out weak steel as a contributing factor in the collapse
An anonymous poster claims to be an expert and says the Professor of 20 years with 2 PhD's is wrong about everything.
There's a bit of a credibility gap here.
Soon the elves will join us and then you will be so screwed.
Are you saying the Hobbits brought down the towers?Nah, we've got the hobbits on our side. They're good at bringing down towers.
Dave
C7 said:What have you debunked so far?
Could you be a little more specific?everything.
Could you be a little more specific?
ref, come on. Haven't you heard of the theory of the 400th A&E?
To return to the original topic, I still occasionally follow their growth, so they cannot exaggerate their popularity.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/1363947f8803b53828.jpg
By now it's quite safe to say, they will not reach their goal of 1000 A&E's by September 11th, 2008. Their current count is 304.