Tumblehome
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,440
For the sake of the innocent bystanders of Austin, I hope there aren't any Shia muslims there.
We get along with Shias just fine. They have one small mosque there.For the sake of the innocent bystanders of Austin, I hope there aren't any Shia muslims there.
Like on a sidewalk: you see the dogturds, you go round them or step over them, sometimes accidentally steps into one of them. But what would drive anyone to intentionally seek them out and pick them up? People must learn to distinguish between the turds and the coins.Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man?
We get along with Shias just fine.
Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man?
I do not recall him ever claiming Al Quran is a science textbook. I may have overlooked a post, here and there. Got a ref?In another thread, Sunni Man keeps avoiding the point that the Qur'an is a lousy reference for learning about the Universe. I'm kind of curious to see how far he'll go in avoiding it.
When and where was I supposed to have said this Thumbleweed?In another thread, Sunni Man keeps avoiding the point that the Qur'an is a lousy reference for learning about the Universe. I'm kind of curious to see how far he'll go in avoiding it.
Are you blind or just have no sense of smell?People must learn to distinguish between the turds and the coins.
My uber-Republican grandparents left Oklahoma sixty-plus years ago. They said it was too uptight and backwards for them.
They live in Texas.
Lawton-Fort Sill
How come you know the state?
Every day of the 70s and then some!I left over thirty years ago...
Tell me you didn't live there in the mid-seventies.
Are you blind or just have no sense of smell?
How long did it take you to learn the difference?
And what did you use to sanitize your hands after learning this life lesson?
Every day of the 70s and then some!
I attended Eisenhower Jr. and Sr.I left when I graduated from Central Jr. High School.
Thank the Great Noodly One...
I attended Eisenhower Jr. and Sr.
Central was considered a tough school for kids to attend. Lots of minoritys and fighting.
Back to what I asked earlier;
What are the societies this bitch is talking about?
Travis;3556459Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man?[/QUOTE said:Train-wreck entertainment. Troll/fanatic-baiting is quite the popular pastime.