dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
Wow... just wow... you really have no clue how deflation would devastate the economy, do you?
Dash probably plans on riding out the storm in a bunker with his gold,his shotguns ,and lot of canned foods and MRE's.
Wow... just wow... you really have no clue how deflation would devastate the economy, do you?
That is just about the most lame, me-too, knee-jerk groupie comment I've heard this week.
It's hilarious. You guys are all so amazingly ignorant about economics it's laughable. You don't think I haven't heard these same things you're spouting from 99% of all economists in the mainstream media? You're not spouting your own thoughts, you're spouting theirs. You're basically tape recorders.
So, the top nation, Canada, supplied over one-sixth of all U.S. crude oil imports. The top two nations, Canada and Mexico, supplied one-third of all U.S. crude oil imports. The top five nations supplied 69% of imports. The top ten nations supplied 87.5%; the remaining 12.5% came from 38 different countries.
Wow... just wow... you really have no clue how deflation would devastate the economy, do you?
Ahhh... the reverse argument from popularity. The final intelligible defense of the crackpot. Popular belief means that the belief is somehow wrong.
You don't get it do you?
1) It is your fault in getting to the pathetic circumstance where you have to borrow money.
2) As such you are taking advantage of the corrupt practice known as fractional banking that allows deadbeats like you to take other peoples money to make up for your failure reflected in (1) above.
3) Now you want use inflation to steal the value of everybody else's money to pay back the money the bank recklessly has taken from good and noble americans who save money instead of borrowing it like losers like you are reduced to. No wonder you are a collectivist liberal statist dohickey.
People like you are why America is in a death spiral. Hope you are happy.
Uh oh. Care to elaborate on "constitutional government?"
The US has always been another nation among many. More of the failure of the US educational system that has always been more about deifying the United States than actually teaching its history...
Me, I'm not in debt. Naturally I favor deflation. I want my money to buy more.
Dude, what's your game? Whose side are you on, anyway? Are you playing dial-an-argument? You oppose everyone at once?
You told "spindrift" this:
Then you tell me:
????
-Dave
Oh. Em. Gee.
If your money supply is fixed but you need more money (productivity increases, or the population grows), the only way to do this is through devaluing your currency, meaning your money is worth less. How hard is that to understand?
When your money is worth less, prices must fall, meaning deflation. It's not like in a deflationary economy your money keeps the same value and prices drop, especially not when that currency is tied to the Gold Standard. This then repeats: it's a vicious circle; a race to the bottom.
You're trolling, right? You didn't get that he was being sarcastic? You agree with his reductio ad absurdum characterisation of your bizarre opinions?
Wow...just wow...I want the economy to collapse. Didn't you pick up on that? I don't want it to hold together. I want it to fly apart and explode and be so godawful bad no one will think of using fiat currency to buy votes for 3 more generations.
You have no idea how much I despise what America has turned into.
I'm playing for the endgame. The aftermath. The phoenix that rises from the ashes. I hope for the old America back.
If it goes completely socialistic I'll move my family out. I hear the Philippines is nice.
-Dave
Sarcasm. Great.
I'm outa here. Nevermind, you guys have it all worked out, I must be mistaken. Sorry I bothered you.
-Dave
Exit #2
Seriously though... please elaborate on "constitutional government."
Sarcasm. Great.
I'm outa here. Nevermind, you guys have it all worked out, I must be mistaken. Sorry I bothered you.
-Dave
I love that when people like Dash are so utterly wrong about something and they realise that what they say is contrary to popular and even expert opinion, it's never because they are in error. It's always everyone else!
Might the fact that we're all saying the same thing be because what we're saying is actually correct?
" Both the WTO and CAFTA could force Americans to get a doctor’s prescription to take herbs and vitamins. Alternative treatments could be banned."Banning stupidness is wrong. But Dr. Paul should know that there's no such thing as alternative medicine. Only medicine and non-medicine.
I experimented more with this forum, and realized I can add people to my ignore list.
So "Suddenly" and "dudalb" have now been promoted to my ignore list. Very cool feature.
volatile -- if you have any more comments I will be glad to discuss with you. Do your own thinking and you might learn something here.
-Dave
Am I the only one who finds this eagerness for a disaster that will cause endless suffering to come so an individual can make a few bucks to be more then a little disturbing?