DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
You want someone else to tell you how to think! Keep asking questions Sizzler, how on earth do you manage though life?no problem. care to answer the question?
Please don't bother answering that's rhetorical.
You want someone else to tell you how to think! Keep asking questions Sizzler, how on earth do you manage though life?no problem. care to answer the question?
I'm hoping that it will lead you to question his work. Why does he not look at natural or preexisting sources? If you are looking for evidence to support his work I suggest you ask him for a pay check. He simply is not doing the work. The most important work in the scientific process is to find the things that disprove your conclusions and deal with them. Why does he skip this step?
Please think for yourself and ask the experts in the relevant fields. This forum is all about this type of thinking. You don't ask the garbage man about the mole on your leg, right? Why doesn't the "truth" movement enlist experts in the relevant fields?
Why would you spend your time wandering from university to university (which I presume you do not attend) looking for people who are experts in these highly-specific fields, when you already have the names of such experts?I'm not refusing to contact experts Gravy.
I will take your advice, but that will entail me going to the university and asking an expert.
The best you got? And which experts did you contact?And if one can't find things to disprove one's conclusions?
The best I got so far was a picture from CC of a macro-donut sphere.
This, of course, is a much better response then the flip one that I gave.I'm hoping that it will lead you to question his work. Why does he not look at natural or preexisting sources? If you are looking for evidence to support his work I suggest you ask him for a pay check. He simply is not doing the work. The most important work in the scientific process is to find the things that disprove your conclusions and deal with them. Why does he skip this step?
Please think for yourself and ask the experts in the relevant fields. This forum is all about this type of thinking. You don't ask the garbage man about the mole on your leg, right? Why doesn't the "truth" movement enlist experts in the relevant fields?
Why would you spend your time wandering from university to university (which I presume you do not attend) looking for people who are experts in these highly-specific fields, when you already have the names of such experts?
As with most truthers, it seems that you're avoiding doing anything about this pressing issue, Sizzler. Prove me wrong.
Then you change your conclusions.And if one can't find things to disprove one's conclusions?
The best I got so far was a picture from CC of a macro-donut sphere.
Dear 9/11 truther,
Here are some videos of the beginnings of the collapses. Please point out the minutes and seconds in the videos when you believe these enormous explosions happened. If you do so, you will be the first truther to accept this challenge, although many have been asked.
South tower: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2873871255585611926#1m10s
North tower:
If you cannot do this, please explain why. Thanks.
That's OK. I'm typing this while my architect and the local building inspector are arguing about something. They seem to think I'm paying attention to them and taking notes.This, of course, is a much better response then the flip one that I gave.
Unfortunately, Sizzler will respond to both with the same level of intellectual honesty. Sorry, color me cynical.
And how do I go about getting the e-mail address of these experts?
And how do I go about getting the e-mail address of these experts?
Geez, if only their workplaces and contact information were listed on their papers. I guess there's just no way to get a hold of these mysterious sciency people.
Then you change your conclusions.
There is iron micro-spheres in fly ash. Fly ash is in the concrete. If you were trying to discover the unknown source of these spheres wouldn't you want to eliminate all known sources first? The fact he does not do this doesn't raise a huge red flag in your head about his motives?
Your bias leans toward the "truth" movement. Try to use the same skepticism toward them sometime. The results will shock you I'm sure.
Quote:
"Various metals (most notably iron and lead) were melted during the WTC Event, producing spherical metallic particles."
Geez, if only their workplaces and contact information were listed on their papers. I guess there's just no way to get a hold of these mysterious sciency people.
Yeah I was going to suggest the people involved with the paper's jones referenced. Should be interesting to see their reaction. Also what journal did he submit his paper to? Could find some people from the journal, though they may not be willing to discuss it if they're considering his "paper" it can't hurt to ask. Isn't Dr. Frank Greening, aka Apollo20 is a chemist is he not? You've already gotten his opinion here, perhaps you can correspond with him personally through email for a deep discussion.
I understand that you think this is the only place you can get answers though, after your post to the loose change forum only got a long incorrect reply from the legendary stundie himself. You'll have to excuse people here, they can get tired of perpetual questions and handholding.
Point taken.
however;
the same conclusions are made by non truth scientists
RJ. Lee Report.
BTW, there are other possibilities besides thermite/thermate for pre-weakening steel. Please tell us how you know that liquid metal embrittlement agents were not used, which according to http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/12/g_gordon_liddy.html are classified.
Exactly. But do they make any absurd assumptions in their paper about abnormally high temps? Please use the critical eye to look in both directions.Point taken.
however;
the same conclusions are made by non truth scientists
RJ. Lee Report.