• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The case against Dr. Paul

It's much worse than that - HereticHulk thinks that 9/11 was an inside job and Ron Paul will expose the evil cabal that secretly runs the world and hang Bush and Cheney for treason.
And do so by lying about what his beliefs really are, because that's the mark of an honest politician.



...or something. :boggled:
 
It's much worse than that - HereticHulk thinks that 9/11 was an inside job and Ron Paul will expose the evil cabal that secretly runs the world and hang Bush and Cheney for treason.
Do not presume to know what I think. Are you claiming paranormal powers now? :dl:
 
Do not presume to know what I think. Are you claiming paranormal powers now? :dl:
No, I just read your posts in the Conspiracy Theory section.

Like I said, if Congress does the right thing and starts hearings, the poop will hit the fan. I think people will come out of the woodwork with things re: 9/11.

bush-booking-photo.jpg

When was this investigation? Do you mean the 9/11 omission report? :dl:

According to the History Channel the anthrax attacks were most likely an inside job.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdamOzrfZI0[/URL]

This movie gave me a idea for a new demolition company. This could take off and be huge! Here is the idea:

I plan to take decommissioned airplanes and crash them at top speeds into buildings that are scheduled for demolition. This would kill two birds with one stone. :catfight:

So, who wants to invest in this potential billion dollar industry?

Y'all ask for proof?

It makes it hard to present evidence when it gets destroyed, covered up and gagged. Sibel Edmonds et al.

I wish I had that tape that had Abu Zubaydah telling of the Saudi-Pakistan-bu$h-9/11 lovefest.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gerald...r_b_75850.html
http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...692518,00.html

The bottom line is that things have been covered up and continue to be covered up. We have not the gotten the whole story re: 9/11.

There is a conspiracy.

I would venture to guess the OBL is dead.

But since he is the boogey man for the WOT, these tapes will keep surfacing methinks.

My expertise is that I can read, I have 2 eyes.

The NIST report is nothing but a predetermined conclusion worked backwards.

The 9/11 (c)ommission was not a truly independent investigation. There were conflicts of interests.

Still wondering why Bush, Cheney, Clinton et all, were not put under oath, no transcripts, no media, no minutes kept (ones that have been presented to the public anyway).

No matter what your expertise is, these things either point to criminal negligence and/or complicity.

Either case = a 9/11 Conspiracy! Case Closed! Re-open the investigation!

You debunkers better get to Ohio U. It seems you are losing the battle there also.

[URL]http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll[/URL]

The Deep State is something like the wind, which is also one of the oldest metaphors for such things like a god. You can’t see it, you can’t touch it, you can’t catch it, you can’t pin it down, but you can see what it does. And you know that it’s there.

If you deny that there is such a thing as a shadow government or 'deep state' as opposed to a 'public state', then you are very ignorant or in severe denial.


I'm thourougly convinced that the 'Official Story' is a cover-up. There are aspects that have been glossed over (by the 9/11 omission report) to cover some peoples either a) criminal negligeince or b) complicity in the attacks of 9/11.

That is a conspiracy and needs to be re-investigated!

All of this disputing of credentials and who knows more about engineering is all just a waste of time. I've said it before and I'll say it again....who has benefited from these attacks the most?

The Neo-conservative agenda or Islamic Jihad?

Who's agendas have been furthered more in the wake of 9/11?

Well, I could go on and on but I think I've proved my point.

So who ya crappin' HereticHulk? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Boy, Heretic Hulk walked right into that one.
Any reading of the crap that Hulk has posted before becoming a die hard Paul supporter and toning down his posts would lead anyone of normal intelligence to conclude that Heretic Hulk is a classic example of the Conspiracy Kook.
And I resent his giving one of my favorite comic book characters a bad name....
 
Boy, Heretic Hulk walked right into that one.
It's almost as if he forgot anyone can look up his old posts!

Any reading of the crap that Hulk has posted before becoming a die hard Paul supporter and toning down his posts would lead anyone of normal intelligence to conclude that Heretic Hulk is a classic example of the Conspiracy Kook.
I didn't even post any of the stuff he posted on the JFK assasination!
 
It's almost as if he forgot anyone can look up his old posts!


I didn't even post any of the stuff he posted on the JFK assasination!

..and the point is?

This has to do with... what exactly?

So are you saying you know what I think? Who is delusional?
 
Any reading of the crap that Hulk has posted before becoming a die hard Paul supporter and toning down his posts would lead anyone of normal intelligence to conclude that Heretic Hulk is a classic example of the Conspiracy Kook.
It's almost like they latched onto Ron Paul with such emotion BECAUSE they knew he'd get trounced, so they'd have a new imaginary conspiracy to wrap themselves around.
 
It's almost as if he forgot anyone can look up his old posts!


He remembers what he posted when he is Bruce Banner,but forgets it when he becomes the Incredible Hulk.
HULK SMASH RON PAUL CRITICS!
 
Last edited:
I like Ron Paul

I donated $250 to his campaign last year.

Sorry I'm just trying to get my postings up to unlock features.

-Dave
 
So the point is that since the people running the Fed in the thirties didn't understand the need for liquidity and their tightening of the money supply made the depression worse, rather than letting the Feds learn from this and increase liquidity in the future to help prevent another mess (like they have been doing since then) we should abandon the concept of a central banking authority and go back to the boom and bust days pre-Fed with the nasty periodic depressions and all?

Nice.
 
So the point is that since the people running the Fed in the thirties didn't understand the need for liquidity and their tightening of the money supply made the depression worse, rather than letting the Feds learn from this and increase liquidity in the future to help prevent another mess (like they have been doing since then) we should abandon the concept of a central banking authority and go back to the boom and bust days pre-Fed with the nasty periodic depressions and all?

Nice.

I think the free market can work. Remember under the Fed the dollar has lost over 95% of its value in less than 100 years. We're in the middle of a huge boom/bust cycle, even with the Fed trying to prevent such things. Or didn't you notice?

-Dave
 
..and the point is?
Ron Paul supporters fit into at least one of 4 categories:
1. 9/11 Truthers.
2. Anti-Fed/gold standard loons.
3. People who are convinced there is a secret push for a NAU, and that NAFTA is the first step.
4. White supremacists who think Ron Paul's denials vis-a-vis the newsletters and donations come with a wink and a nod.

If there's Ron Paul supporters who don't fit into one of these groups they are few and far between, thus the <5% support for him.

This has to do with... what exactly?
Your pathetic denial.

So are you saying you know what I think?
Yes, supported with your own quotes made on this very forum.

Who is delusional?
You, apparently.
 
People who support Ron Paul need to understand that the M$M they rally on against IS the free market. Double standards ahoy.
 
No, RP isn't a sceptic, if he believes that Pearl Harbour CT BS then he should stay locked in his panic room.

The same could be said about you. If you are not willing question the "facts", or make comments more meaningful than generalizations by labeling everything a CT, then you probably shouldn't be taken seriously.

Come on. Say something of substance.
 
I would have thought that Florida would make reality set in for Paul supporters. But the denial continues.

Paul wants exposure? What happened to all the money Paul raised? Was any spent on TV and radio ads? Newspaper ads? Flyers posted on telephone polls are not that effective.

If Paul wants the media to pay attention to him, he needs to prove he's not a fringe candidate. So far, that's the way his campaign has been going, just another fringe candidate that ain't got a snowballs chance.
 
I think the free market can work. Remember under the Fed the dollar has lost over 95% of its value in less than 100 years. We're in the middle of a huge boom/bust cycle, even with the Fed trying to prevent such things. Or didn't you notice?

-Dave

Dollar lost 95% of it's value?

Does that mean that we are way poorer as a people than we were in 1908, or is this part of the usual assertion that all inflation is bad?

That is the whole lesson learned, that controlled inflation can help an economy through a rough patch...
 
I love the progression...

1) Ron Paul is winning the internet polls!! The people are finally being heard!!! The common man is wise so Paul is nifty!!!
2) Ron Paul got ripped off in New Hampshire. He really is popular and stuff.
3) Ron Paul got trounced in Florida. People are morons.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom