• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Truthers: Explain, once and for all, who exactly "THEY" are

RE: the OP, as this thread (like usual JREF fare) has gone of the rails.

Short answer, a shadow Government...the Secret State.

Elements within our Government w/ ties to Zionists. Would be my guesses.

The Secret State Government and the Not So Secret Government Elements with ties to Zionists...Hmmmm. No body seems to know who they are, although their existence is repeatedly claimed. Do they have a name, HH?
How do you know a secret government exists?
Do you have some relevant proof?
 
Last edited:
Heretic, if you wish to report a post that you thing violates the membership agreement, use the "!" button at the bottom left of that post. The moderators can't read every post.
 
Last edited:
The Secret State Government and the Not So Secret Government Elements with ties to Zionists...Hmmmm. No body seems to know who they are, although their existence is repeatedly claimed. Do they have a name, HH?
How do you know a secret government exists?
Do you have some relevant proof?

What does SECRET mean to you?:confused:

Think in terms of a SECRET SANTA and you should figure it out.
 
Secret to Me is area 51, or dreamland as it's called. But it exists; Know what I mean?

No, not exactly.

If you deny that there is such a thing as a shadow government or 'deep state' as opposed to a 'public state', then you are very ignorant or in severe denial.
 
If you deny that there is such a thing as a shadow government or 'deep state' as opposed to a 'public state', then you are very ignorant or in severe denial.
Now all you have to do is prove the existence of this shadow government for everyone to see.

Also, does this shadow government only operate in the U.S., or do other countries have the same thing? Is there a secret shadow government in France? Spain? Japan? Brazil? Canada?
 
What does SECRET mean to you?:confused:

Think in terms of a SECRET SANTA and you should figure it out.

Well they aren't doing much of a job at being secret if blokes like you and Alex Jones can see what they're up to. I mean, what's the point of going to all the trouble of setting up a nice little covert Zionist enclave within the USG if all they do all day long is go around organising false flag attacks which everybody in the Troofersphere will see through straight away?

And now they are hiring blueberry tart making Tour Guides to spearhead their internet disinfo operations? Wow, that is some evil cabal we got ourselves...
 
Now all you have to do is prove the existence of this shadow government for everyone to see.

Also, does this shadow government only operate in the U.S., or do other countries have the same thing? Is there a secret shadow government in France? Spain? Japan? Brazil? Canada?


Prove the existence of Santa Clause! ...or a all seeing all knowing god fihure while your at it.


http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=SCO20050729&articleId=759


http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=9c2d6a5e75201d7e3936ddc65cdd56a9
 
Well they aren't doing much of a job at being secret if blokes like you and Alex Jones can see what they're up to. I mean, what's the point of going to all the trouble of setting up a nice little covert Zionist enclave within the USG if all they do all day long is go around organising false flag attacks which everybody in the Troofersphere will see through straight away?

And now they are hiring blueberry tart making Tour Guides to spearhead their internet disinfo operations? Wow, that is some evil cabal we got ourselves...

Plausible deniability.

AJ= disinfo. You can quit with the red herrings.
 
Who isn't disinfo?

And while your at it: Who is in the secret government? How do they finance their operations? What are their operations? Do they report to anyone, and if so, who? Do they have a base of operations? Do they operate in the USA alone, or in other countries as well?
 
Last edited:
Plausible deniability.
Can you point us to the plausible part?

AJ= disinfo. You can quit with the red herrings.
Do you mean deliberate disinfo, as in working for the enemy, or just that Jones gets it wrong?

If everything is so secret, how do you determine the accuracy of the information you read about this NWO stuff?
 
Last edited:
Plausible deniability.

AJ= disinfo. You can quit with the red herrings.

So "plausible deniability" means that if something happens and nothing exists to tie this secret government to the event, they must be the culprits?

So now Alex Jones is part of the conspiracy? Did this just happen recently, or has he been disinfo all along?
ETA: So does that mean that Loose Change: Final Cut is disinfo? Didn't AJ fund that? He also endorses Ron Paul doesn't he? More disinfo I assume.
 
Last edited:
This is Them but who are they.

21701757_them_lg.jpg


them.jpg
 
Funny, whenever troofers start in about "disinfo agents" and "shadow governments", run, of course, by that all-purpose Evil OtherTM, the Zionists, I start out being reminded of this:

378474b69423ecbc.jpg


Are there 205 of them, Hulk?


But on closer inspection, they turn out to be much, much more like this:

378474b694274428.jpg
 
No, not exactly.

If you deny that there is such a thing as a shadow government or 'deep state' as opposed to a 'public state', then you are very ignorant or in severe denial.

Then I suggest you prove to Me what kind of denial I'm in by your revelation of the existence of this "shadow/secret" government.
You believe it exists...so show your proof of what causes you to believe it does.
 
I am they... Er, well one of they... Well, best I can tell I am one of they... I mean the CTists believe it's the government, and since I have dedicated most of my adult life to service to the government, I guess that makes me one of they... Plus I come from a long line of active Free Masons, so woo hoo one more point for me! Bring on the NWO, I know I'll have a good job!
 
Last edited:
Hey, that means I get two points too!

I'm in the military, and I'm currently working for the government as a civilian as well.

That's two points, right?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom